Chapter 59

After I told the boys to guard Devon's tent I walked back over to the tent, I walked up to y/n standing there smiling at me.

"So where are we going?" "It's a surprise" she smiled I nodded as she teleported us to this big path with tall trees and vines hanging down it was so beautiful.

I looked at y/n "this is beautiful, I've never found this side of the island before" she chuckled and grabbed my hand "I know I found a secret opening when I had problems with the darkness trying to take over me" I kissed her on the forehead.

Is this what you wanted to show me?" "No it gets better" she smirked at me as she walked threw these thick vines, she dragged me with her while holding my hand.

When I came threw the vines I saw an old castle in the distance (the picture above) my jaw dropped I heard y/n chuckled as she lifted my jaw back up.

I chuckled and kissed y/n on the lips "this is amazing" I said as I pulled back from the kiss she smiled and bit her lip "I know and I'm excited to live there with you, Belle and the boys" I smiled "me too" "I know it need work but with our magic we can fix it really easy" she said as she looked out at the castle.

We went into the castle and it had 4 levels but me and y/n went on the main floor to use our magic to fix it bottom to top.

After we finished fixing it up and making the boys rooms y/n stayed back making y/n's nursery while I went back to camp to get the boys.

When I got to camp i stood by the campfire "boys!" I yelled they all ran over Devon came up to me and passed me Belle "boys we are moving camp" I smirked "to where?" Fin asked "it's a surprise" I smirked.

They all stood next to me watching there things disappear because I teleported there things to the castle once I got everything there I took me and the boys to the path way with the vines.

" come with me boys" I said as I walked threw the vines they all ran threw the vines and saw the new castle I heard them all gasped.

Hey guys sorry I had some problems so I have to rewrite a few chapters but don't worry I'll try and finish them as quickly as I can(: