Prologue

Warning: Mild cussing
------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Five years. I've been waiting for this day for FIVE YEARS!

Never have i been so eager to get out of bed before, but who can blame me? The beautiful Eiffel Tower, Notre-dame and Arc de Triomphe have been waiting long enough for me! I can finally return to the most 'romantic' city of the world: Paris! My beloved cousin Alya lives there. We've always been close, so when i had to leave we made a promise to keep contact. Which we kept. When she heard that i'm coming back she screamed so hard i could hear her old neighbors annoying Schnauzer bark. I'm surprised it's still alive after all those years. It must be a senior dog by now.

Anyway! I'm losing the main topic here. We're currently on the airplane. With 'we' i mean my little brother and i. We've been in the plane for quite a while, so i was happy when the flight attendant told us -because my little brother couldn't stop whining about the flight taking too long- that we're only an hour away from Aéroport de Paris-Charles de Gaulle. My parents didn't tag along, claiming they still weren't ready to go back. When i asked them why, they shrugged and said "Sans raison." in unison. What the hell is up with a vague answer like that? I do have to admit that it is terrifying, not to mention nerve-wrecking to travel without your parents when you're only fourteen. Well. Whatever. They would only keep an eye on me if they tagged along anyway.

"Are we there yet?" Sora asked for the unteempth time. "If we were there, we wouldn't still be in the plane, would we?" i replied while looking out of the window, admiring the beautiful scenery. "The flight attendant just told us we're still an hour away too." Sora pouted and crossed his arms. "But i have nothing to do! I have already read all the books i took with me and made all my puzzles. I'm bored." he said with a sigh. "Then why don't you just go on your Nintendo and play Dr.Kawashima's Brain Training?" i asked. He's a little nerdy, but it's cute. Until he corrects my homework, that is. I envy him for his dedication to studying. There's one thing he can't and won't beat me at though. Sports. When it comes to physical games, i always win.

Sora shook his head. "Don't feel like it." was his reply. I shrugged and continued looking out of the window. I could only see clouds though. Nothing too interesting, much to my disappointment. With a small sigh i opened my bag and took out one of my favourite manga's, along with my earbuds and phone. i scrolled through my playlist until i found the song i wanted to listen to. After i played it I opened my manga and started to read.

Time went by faster than i thought. The co-pilot spoke through the intercom, informing us that we were close to our destination. He requested us to put on our seatbelts. I of course didn't hear him as i was in my own world which consisted of angry titan-slaying Germans. Thanks to Sora's continuous (and seriously bothersome) nudging and poking I finally took off my earbuds, giving him a glare. He knew better than anyone not to disturb me while listening to music, (and reading manga/watching anime) so i wondered if there was anything he needed me for so urgently. "You have to put on your seatbelt. We're almost there." he explained, ignoring my glare which immediately disappeared after hearing his words. "At last!"

☆ ☆☆ ☆☆

My heart started beating rapidly, my lips curving into a smirk. "I'm back."
"____!!!" a familiar name called out. Someone hugged me tightly before lifting me up, spinning me around several times. "A-alya?" i smiled widely as she released me. Giving me a grin, she spoke the words i've been wanting to hear for years.

"Bon retour parmi nous."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sans raison = No reason

Bon retour parmi nous = Welcome back

So short, i know! Please allow me to explain myself.

I have been incredibly busy since the very start of 2016, shamelessly being bombarded with quizes, homework and two little sisters to (sometimes) take care of, i have been unable to update anything. I finally have a week off though, and the amount of quizes started diminishing slowly but steady. I'm currently staying at my grandmothers place as my parents went on a small trip for work. I thought that would give me the opportunity to update a lot. Well, i thought wrong. My little sisters don't always want to be with my grandma or aunt (who resides here with her daughter, my niece) so i have to stay with them and make sure they are entertained. My older niece is taking me to the movies today so i managed to quikly make this (prologue kind of thing). I promise the first chapter will be nice and long. Meeting either Chat Noir or Adrien will be included in it as well. Thank you all for waiting so patiently. It makes me very happy!

Yours truly,

Miuna~