Young Folks.

Breakfast between Harry,Louis and Gemma was great. They shared a bunch of laughs and ate great food. All of them were happy. Gemma and Harry love Louis' sense of humor. It was great for all of them to let lose because things in all of their lives have been so serious.

On the car ride back to school the three of them sang loudly to Justin Bieber's "Sorry".

But the mood shifted when Harry parked his car in the school parking lot. Louis closes his eyes and takes a deep breath something this shrink told him to do.

Harry places his hands on Louis' and Louis opens his eyes to Harry smiling at him. "It's going to be okay",Harry says. "Yeah,we are here for you",Gemma adds.

Hearing all this love and support gave Louis the strength to keep going. Louis smiles before getting out the car Harry and Gemma follow him. Louis grabs Harry's hand as they enter the school.

The hallways silence. The students look at Harry , Louis and Gemma. They see Harry and Louis holding hands.

"He's back"
"I thought he was dead"
"Look! He is with Harry!"

Gemma,Louis and Harry hear the whispers. Harry was a little in front of Louis and he turned his head to see Louis. Louis was still smiling causing Harry to smile.

Gemma smiled also. The three didn't care what their peers said.
Their peers will have a lot more to say in the future. You would think that since this was their last year in High School people would have grew up but they didn't.

Winter Formal was a week away.
And the Baseball semifinals were 3 days away. Harry's dad has been putting more pressure on Harry then ever. Today after school was his only free day for the rest of the week and Harry was glad he was spending it with Louis.

Taylor, Luke and Zayn walked up to Harry,Gemma and Louis. Out of fear Louis let go of Harry's hand. Harry frowned a bit but understood. Taylor smiled before pulling Harry in for a kiss.

Taylor only did this to hurt Louis. And it did. Louis' felt really bad. Gemma went to stand by Louis she gave him a smile which Louis returned.

Zayn didn't like the way Louis and Gemma were smiling at each other. Zayn had a crush on Gemma and Luke was secretly in love with Taylor. Harry pulled away from Taylor.

Harry didn't want to kiss Taylor he wanted Louis. Harry knew it was going to be hard keeping his feelings inside but he was still willing to try.

Taylor put her arm around Harry and gave Louis a glare. Harry didn't know how to respond and he knew Him and Taylor were hurting Louis. "Hey, Have you guys said "hi" to Louis. He just got back from the hospital",Gemma says trying to help her brother. Zayn, Luke and Taylor give Louis a glare before muttering a "hi".

Louis feels awkward and out of place. When it was just Harry and Gemma Louis never felt happier and was glad to be around them. But add Luke, Zayn and Taylor to that mix he never felt more awkward.

And many students focused their attention on the small group. Because Louis was seen with Harry more than twice he was now popular. "So, I am going dress shopping after school today for the formal, Gemma and Harry do you want to come?",Taylor says.

Louis heart beat speeds up he already had plans with Harry and he wondered if Harry was going to chose Taylor over him.

"Nope, sorry Gemma and I have plans with Louis after school",Harry says. Louis stands a little straighter. Harry had chose Louis over Taylor. Taylor looks at Louis.

"Oh,  Louis are you going to the formal?",Taylor asks. Louis was shocked Taylor was talking to him. "Umm, I haven't thought about it",Louis responds.