Chapter 21

Jenny POV

I get out of the car and run to the entrance of Chilli's. I was hungry so we decided to come eat here since I didn't eat back home. "Hello welcome to Chilli's how can I help you?" This young girl asks as we enter.  She was really pretty she looked around her early 20's. She also had blue grey eyes and blonde hair. 

"We have a reservation under the name Lawley." Kian says and wraps his arm around my waist as he sees me looking at the girl. Yes I am very insecure when I see a girl. I always think that they're way better than me and Kian thinks its stupid of me.

"Right this way." She says walking us to our table. "May I ask what is your name and how old are you?" I ask before she takes our orders. "My name is Mackenzie and I'm 19 years old." She says showing off her perfect white teeth.  I notice all the guys eyeing her except Connor. Even Kian is eyeing her, great.

I groan, setting my head on the table. "What would you guys like to drink?" All the guys say what they want, leaving me last. "Miss, what would you like?" She says, annoyed. "Just get me coke please." I say. "Are you sure about that, I mean you could lose some weight?" She says. "Just get me a coke." I whisper, holding back a tear.

Im very insecure about my body. I got a lot of hate on Youtube about my weight so it just stuck to me. She comes back, a couple buttons undone from her shirt. "Here you go." She says, bending down in front of Kian. "Now, what do you guys want to eat?" We order and  a couple minutes later, she brings our food.

After were done eating she brings us our check and I see a note attached to it. I quickly grab it and it reads:

'(310) 583-4583 thats my phone number if you want to have some fun Mr.Lawley ;) ~Kenzie'

(Sorry if that is actually your number. Im not a stalker I told my friend to scream out random numbers and that's what we got.😐)

I give Kian the note and walk out and open shotgun and sit down.  Shortly after, Kian comes back and kisses me. "I only want you and only you. I love you Jenny." He says looking straight into my eyes. "Im sorry for being insecure, I love you Kian." I say grabbing his face and kissing him passionately. "I just ate and I had some bomb ass food so I don't want to throw it up." Trevor says breaking our kiss.

(A/N Poor Trevor. He's not even innocent 😂)

"We'll finish this later." I say with a wink. "Uh no you won't." Jc says seriously. We all laugh even though we know he actually means it. After awhile, Kian moves his hand from the steering wheel and places it on my thigh. I look up at him and smile.

"Both hands on the wheel Lawley." Jc says being the overprotective brother he is. Kian starts to slowly slide his hand off my thigh and I think that was to piss ( I almost spelled piss as pizz😂) Jc off.

Jc reaches for Kian's hand and places it on the wheel. Yup that was definitely to piss Jc off. The car jerks to the right.  "We could've died you asshole." I say, punching Kian on the arm. "It wasn't even my fault." He says, looking at the road, smirking.

"Everyone who says its Kian's fault say I."I say, loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone says I and I giggle. "It was your fault." I say, leaning down in my seat.

"Fuck you guys." Kian huffs. "He already fucked Jenny." I hear Connor say behind us. I burst out laughing my ass off. "Wait what." I hear Jc ask, mad. He starts glaring at Kian, which makes me laugh harder.

"Its nice to know that my girlfriend finds my death funny." He says, smiling down at me. "Calm down, he's not going to kill you." I say, snaking my head.

-10 minutes later-

"Kian slow down." I say gripping too hard on to my seatbelt my knuckles are white. "Im barely going 70 miles per hour ." He says with an evil chuckle. The guys start laughing at the scared expression on my face. We pass a 75 speed limit sign and Kian starts to go faster. "Kian now your at 85 slow down." I say holding on for dear life.

A car passes by us and honks pointing up ahead.  We look and I don't see anything then I see flashing red and blue lights. Its the police. "Kian I swear if you don't slow down Im going to flag down that car." I say giving Kian the 'don't fuck with me right now' look.

He slow downs and gets off at the next exit. We park at minimum 30 minutes away from the Vans shop where the meet-n-greet is being held. We see a white limo with tinted windows with a sign that has my name on it. I smirk to myself with the boys behind me. They all have their jaw dropped.

We enter the limo and I'm stunned. The seats are leather and a light blue color. They have fairy lights as decorations and many of my songs playing. I have been getting more famous on youtube and the more famous you are the special you get treated. I now have around 30 million subscribers.

I honestly love all of my fans but one time around 20 of them trapped Cindy and I in Starbucks.  We ended up talking to them but we had to leave so we could pack for Vidcon. Thinking of Cindy and all our memories made me want to cry.

As we get seated, I take the sign off and lay back.  The driver turns on the limo and starts to drive. We pass by a park and see two young girls passing the street with their mother I suppose. Then it hits me.

•_•

Welp there you go.

That's the end of this chapter.

Im just kidding I want a somewhat long chapter.

•_•

-Flashback-

(Jenny and Cindy are 7)

"Cindy come push me!"  I sit down on the swing and Cindy comes right behind me. She starts pushing me a little up to high that I end up falling and scraping my knee.

I look down at me knee and I notice a lot of blood. I start to cry when I feel something cold on my knee. I wipe away my tears and I see Cindy wiping off the blood and cleaning it with water. 

She takes out a bandage from her pocket and puts it on my now clean knee. "It never hurts to be prepared." She says making me smile. I taught her how to clean cuts like this and to always carry bandages. I always wanted to be a doctor ever since I was 3 because of the cool tools they use.

She helps me up and I pull her in for a hug. "Thank you for being my best friend. I love you bestie." I say hugging her really tight. "I will always be your best friend I love you to much to see you hurt." She says hugging me back.

-End of Flashback-

"Hey what's wrong why are you crying?" Kian says grabbing my shoulder and pulling me closer to him. I wipe away my tears and pull away from his grasp and shake my head. "Its nothing okay don't worry about it." I say turning my attention to the window. 

I see some of my fans wearing my merch but then I see something that made me tear up even more. Cindy and I designed one of my merch. It was a black tank top that says 'I'd rather talk to my cameras then talk to you' in big bright red block letters with the fist emoji at the end (👊).

I miss Cindy but I made my decision. I already bought my plane ticket and made arrangements with my agents. I can't tell any of the guys yet. It would break them.

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Everyone say hi to Mackenzie!!

Ima start doing questions of the day so....

QOTD: Are you okay with curse words in books or not?

AOTD: Yup because it's normal for people to curse.

2 votes & any comments 💕

I love you guys 😚

Stay Cloudy babes ☁️❤️