Chapter 3

-authors note : I'm back I haven't been on since what May 2015 ? Sorry it's already been 6 or 7 months.

~after 2 hours of unpacking I texted Steven that I was finally done

To Steven 😈🍯
-hey I'm finally done, you still wanna go to the park ?
From Steven 😈🍯
-duh be there in 5

I decided to quickly put on my fravorite crop top that is just a burgundy color with NOT BASIC written across it in black that I got from Forever 21 and some Hollister high waisted blue ripped jeans and put on some Maybelline NY mascara and my fravorite Baby lips that makes my lips look pink-ish then i put on my all black Vans and then heard  the door bell rang *ding* "coming" I yelled running down the stairs .
-"whose this?" My mom asked. S***
-" oh thats Steven he lives down the block :) "
-" hmm why are u so dresses for ?"
-"uh-h  I'm n-not gtg bye mom I'll be back soon"

"What was that about ?" Steven asked
"Ohh uh nothing anyways hey :)"
"U ready?"
"Yeah let's go "

We got to the park and I saw a familiar face Steven introduced me to everyone
"Hey guys this is Ariana she lives a few blocks from me isn't she gorgeous ?"
When he said gorgeous I started to blush 😳 I just smiled at them then one of his friends got closer to me
"Hey I'm justice " he smiled omg his smile Ariana you don't even know him 🙄 I said in my head
" Hi I'm Ari-"
" Ariana I know Steven just told us " then he started to lightly laugh his laugh is so cute Oml 😍✨ k Ariana calm down your probally blushing your butt of right now I said in my head again.
" haha sorry "
"She's just shy " said Steven snickering
"Anyways this is Dylan ,Tyler , Lovey, Griffin, and Tyler's girlfriend Emily.
"Hi" I smiled at them
We decided to go get icecream at Dairy Queen i got a mint cookies and cream blizzard and Dylan and lovey and griffin all just got a vanilla cone while Tyler and Emily shared a banana spilt (typical) we decided to sit down near a window to see the sun set Steven sat to my Left and Justice and lovey sat to my right  while across from me was griffin and Dylan third wheeling next to Tyler and Emily. Tbh griffin and Dylan would be cute together js.
-"so Ariana what do you like ?" asked Justice
-" um singing and playing the piano you?"
-" you sing too?! can I hear u sing ?"
-" I'm not that good"
-"oh I'm sure your great give it a shot "
-"um right now"
-"of course right now silly"lovey said rolling her eyes. Okay I don't think she likes me so far I think she's justices girlfriend she is really pretty so I don't understand why anyone wouldn't wanna date her no homo
-" um okay here I go " *clears throat*
-"people say we shouldn't together to young to know about forever but I say they don't know what they talk talk talking about talk talk talking about cuz this love is only getting stronger so I don't wanna wait any longer I just wanna tell the world that your mine girllll ohh they don't know about the things we do they don't know about the I love yous but I bet you if they only knew they would just be jealous of us "
" that was really good Ariana " Justice says
"Thanks"
"How'd you know I love one direction?" He said with a smirk
" I didn't ._."