2

This is tigger's hair just saying
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran to my room and made the boy follow all my social media's and noticed that he had a shared account with mister flirt who is actually really bad at that.

But what caught my attention mostly was the number of followers like holy stew berry stack that was a lot.

I went through his contacts and found out his name was Sam and his friend's name is Colby.
huh.
So I decided to add my contact. I just put my nickname, Tiggs then put the middle finger and the Italian flag.

Perfect.

All a sudden I heard banging on about he front door.

Wonderful.

"Tiggs what did you do know I swear your a pain in my ass"
my mom yelled laughing.
"Love you bitch" i said.
I ran down because I didn't want my mom to answer cause that would be awkward but of course I was too late.

"Mom I got it I was just messing with them you can go upstairs"
I told her.
"Ya sure they just told me what happened now did you take their  wallet too because you are supposed to be my little Tigger and Tigger always takes the wallet " she smirked back "aww I love you too I didn't even pull it out after I was just making a joke" I lied I did take their wallet and took 20 bucks out."Sorry Sam and Colby here you go and  thanks for the follow" I winked at them. "How did you know our names" said Sam. "Your names in your phone duh you didn't close it so I was in your phone also you should change your passcode 1234 is not a good passcode idiot" I said back, man this guy is an idiot."
I'm proud your already making friends I'm gonna make lunch see ya biotch" my mom said.

She is actually quite young she had me when she was 15.
Oh and she was not nor is a slut she was raped by her boyfriend who disappeared after the incident.
And now I'm 19 so you do the math.

"You guys want to stay for lunch cause your welcome to come in" I said to the boys.
"Umm ok I'll text my mom unless you want to take my phone too" said Colby "nah I'm fine oh and now I'm gonna guess something and if I get It right you guys have to be my friend and show me around and introduce me to your friends who I know are most likely famous seeing as you guys are vine famous so deal, deal,  goodidy, good.

Now my powers say that you guys are best friends and not from California, you are from Kansas and you guys do want to be my friend." 

Wow I'm desperate for friends thanks stupid fake tan people's aura are changing me. "That is all true ok and we would like to eat lunch. I'm starving we can start tomarow but first foo..." But before Colby could finish My mom blasted Shawn Mendes and I'm Shawn af so I start belting out stitches and start jumping around while Sam starts belting out with me. And Colby runs to where  my mom went which led to the kitchen. Me and Sam start dancing together 😏 and we are both bad singers so it was of course beautiful to hear and more fun. Then we all ate home made pasta with basil, fresh tomatoes and lamb.

Today was a pretty good day.

:)