chapter 26

Gumi POV

"I don't want to talk about it." I say and look away.
"Gumi." Len said. "Please don't shut me out."
"I'm not. But there's nothing to talk about therefore I don't want to talk About it. There's nothing we can do. We just need to follow there stupid rules."
"What? So break Miku and Kaito up?" He asked.

I remained silent.
"You know as well as I do that Miku has never been happier. She's happy anyway but since he's been in her life she's been the happiest ever. Are you really going to break them up?" Len asked raising one eyebrow.

I sigh and shake my head.
"No. I don't want to. I just don't know what to do... if we don't break them up then miku could end up dead. And neither you or I want that." I say.

Len looks at me and nods he then walks over to me and hugs me which takes me by surprise.
"I won't let them hurt any of our friends like that again." I then felt him tense up "at least not after what they did to my sister." He said looking at me.

This side of Len isn't what I was used to. The blonde haired boy looked heart broken but determined unlike his usual care free attitude.

I laughed slightly.
"What's so funny?" He asked.
"If you had that determination in school you would be a top student." I said.
"Yeah... but who can be bothered with school. When will I ever need to learn about nth terms? Or infared-radiation? Or how to draw an aubergine? Or learn how the tectonic plates move.across the earth." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"Your unbelievable." I say and he grinned.