Chapter ❷. Letter to Him

Dear Karamatsu,

Roses are red,
Violets aren't even blue,
When I look into the mirror,
I want to see you

Love,
(Name)

Karamatsu's ears turned a light shade of pink once his oldest brother, Osomatsu finished reading the letter.

"Ohohoho!~ (Name) has really done it this time! What's next? Rental coupons for porn tapes?!" He howled in laughter.

The flustered Matsu said nothing, simply shoving his hands in his pockets. He thought your letter was probably the sweetest thing anyone's done for him, but his brothers weren't exactly giving him an easy time.

"Hey! Cut that out, can't you be a little more mature, Osomatsu?" Choromatsu sighed helplessly.

"Yeah...after all, you're still a virgin like the rest of us.." Ichimatsu said quietly.

Karamatsu tried to contain his laughter at this, turning his head toward the window. He couldn't help but feel happy that his younger brother defended him (or tried to).

He looked over across the street at the house where his newfound lover lived, which was you. He wondered what your thoughts were at the moment you were possibly reading his letter. He made sure it was perfect before giving it to you, but each passing moment made him anxious. He glanced over at the time, deciding it was time to make his departure.

"Alright...I'm heading out now, guys." He waved off, beginning to stand up.

However, no one had been listening, having been too absorbed in their daily routines.

'I'm used to it.' The thought crept up on him, like a shiver after a bad dream.

He tried to shake it off, hearing the last of Osomatsu's laughter on the way out the door.