cinque

I choked up a little, I say up straight "Yeah Zayn?"

He walked over to me and sat beside my grabbing my hand "What's up my love?"

"Nothing" I attempted to smile at him, he laughed.

"So you're telling me you're sitting in the toilets crying?"

"Everyone hates me..." I sighed hugging myself.

"Really Lousie? Really?! Because I sure as hell don't hate you the boys don't hate you and the girls don't! Anyone who says ANY mean or hurtful thing to you so help me god I will personally whoop their fucking asses love" he pulled me in for a hug and I sobbed into his chest.

We sat for a good 20 minute Zayn just comforting me, he's so nice to me , like a big brother its good to have him "You wanna go back to the boys Lou?" I nodded, he stood up and stuck his hands out and grabbed my wrists pulling me up.

I winced in pain and Zayn noticed, his face twisting, I pulled my arms away and started to walk "Louise!" He grabbed the wrist I cut again spinning me around pulling up my sleeve to reveal my bandaged arm.

"No, no, no why Louise?! Why do this to yourself?!" He cried un rolling the bandage, once he saw the damage, he pulled me into his chest "you have to tell Harry.."

My breath caught in my throat "No Zayn no..please don't tell him..no please" I begged crying...I fell to my knees and he came down with me.

"Lou, I'm not forcing you to. I'm here for you, anytime you feel bad I'm always going to be here for you! You're like a baby sister to me, if anything happened to you I could never ever live with myself.."

I hugged him "I love you..." I nudged him with my elbow "..big bro" I gave a weak smile.

"I love you too lil'sis" he smiled at me.

We walked back into the studio and Harry gave me a dirty look.

Harrys*pov

I saw her hugging him, I knew it they were gone to long, she's cheating on me.

That's whenever I heard it.

The most heartbreaking thing EVER.

"I love you.." The words left her mouth I turned around and walked back into the studio.

I was fucking furious HOW COULD THEY!?

Louise*pov

Harry got up and walked over to me "Louise we are talking when we get home.." He whispered in my ear...what's got him in a mood? He smiled and walked away Niall gave me a 'wtf' look and I just shrugged it off.

-after 2 hours of messing around and getting awkward ass stares off people *cough* harry *cough*-

Me and Harry walked out and hugged all the boys, Zayn held onto me "Lou please if you feel bad just call or come round okay?" he smiled.

"Alright" I squeezed him and turned around to see Harry looking pissed...what?

Harry*pove

Why the fuck?! Like really?! Infront of me?

Does she think I wouldn't notice that long hug with that little squeeze at the end, did she?!

Could they not make it a little less obvious?

I swear to fucking god...

I walked over to the car and jumped in waiting for Louise to come over. She jumped in and I drove home.

We didn't speak a word, she just sat there playing with her nails. I don't think I could have gripped on to the steering wheel any harder, why the fuck would she do this?!?

We stopped outside my apartment and both hopped out, I walked out in front of Louise charging up to the front door, walking in I left the door open for her to come in. Once she did she closed it and looked at me.

"Harry what's wrong?" She said walking sweetly over to me.

"Don't you fucking 'what's wrong' me? I fucking know!" She tilted her head..

Louise*pov

"What the hell are you talking about Harry?!" I said my voice shaking.

"You and Zayn" he gritted through his teeth. He knew about me cutting...

"H-h-harry I didn't know what I was doi-" "just fucking save it Louise! What type of person does that?!" "Harry I jus-" "I want you out." He said walking over to the bedroom and grabbing my suitcase.

"No harry please" I begged through my tears...

"LOUISE YOURE FUCKING SICK WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT?! I CANT STAND LOOKING AT YOU!" He said chucking my stuff into a suitcase I just stood there and cried.

He finished off and handed me my case..."Now leave." He said sternly..

"Har-" "don't Lou JUST LEAVE" with that I walked away...

Well then. Who was expecting that?
X