What have you done!

"THEY FLOATED AWAY!" Alois started to laugh "I'll go get them don't worry girls" "thanks Sebastian you're a lifesaver" says Scarlet when Sebastian comes back they quickly put them on "phew that was close" says Alice as they put on the tops Alois was gladly staring at Scarlet And Alice "WANT A TICKET TO HELL"screamed Alice "already going but you know what's funny your girlfriend is bigger than you" Alois announced Alice had enough of this brat so she had an idea to shut him up and kissed him. When she broke the kiss she said "not so high and mighty now" Alois was shocked when Scarlet started to whine "babe, not cool" Alice kisses her "don't worry I'm all yours and no one I mean no one can replace you" "but you kissed the brat" replied Scarlet "I put my fingers against our lips before they'd touched" says Alice. Scarlet pouts and sits on top of the water which no one payed attention to it any way. "Aww how pathetic" says Alois Scarlet than glares at him " I can chop off your head in a heartbeat don't test me" afraid Alois hides behind Claude "wow I didn't know you were THAT terrifying I LOVE that" continued Alice "I'm ALL~yours tonight" " that's not possible because we share room with Ciel" Scarlet replied "wait you don't mind -smirks- Sebastian can you make a room for me and Scarlet please" "if the master thinks-" Sebastian was cut off by Ciel "yes it's fine now Lizzy won't think I'm cheating on her" "that's sad your fiancé doesn't trust you she sounds like a little bitch if you ask me" announced Scarlet " don't say shit you aren't suppose to angel" replied Ciel angrily "oh did I hit a nerve,how is it that your so trusting over her not questioning a thing but she's so quick to assume, did you ever hear the saying in a relationships 'the one who points the finger is the one doing exactly that" "well you did the same thing to Alice!" "But I knew exactly what she was doing I just don't like her doing kissing other people, besides there's a difference I'm an angel and I don't have the will to cheat!" Screamed back Scarlet "um... Guys I think you should stop" announced Alois in a worried tone "NO and that's the thing it's IMPOSSIBLE for an angel and a demon to be IN a relationship!" "WELL IT HAPPENED SO SHUT UP!" "ENOUGH!" Screamed Sebastian when they herd a sniff noise in the back of them, it was Alice "-sniff-Ciel's right how can a angel fall in love for a demon like me" says Alice "I thought this would bring everyone together but I guess not" Alice runs away back to the manor. Scarlet freezes time but Alice and everyone could still move she put on better clothes on and opened a portal "I'm leaving as well I need to do some work in heaven if she needs me she knows how to contact me" Scarlet goes through the portal and unfreezes time "master" announced Sebastian "what have you done"