Confrontation

"Ummm hey Tavon. What ya been up to?", I asked feeling foolish and embarrassed. I told Herb I lost my virginity, just not to who. It didn't help that Tavon and Herb didn't care for eachother. If you ask why not, I couldn't tell you. Whenever I ask Herb he just says, 'I don't know, I just don't like his vibe so I don't fuck with him'. Bullshit if you ask me but I don't push.

"I been chillin', wondering why you never call or text me back, " raising his eyebrow and staring Herb down, "But now I see why. When did this happen? " I could tell he was pissed, and this is what I was afraid of. Him catching feelings. I mean I did suspect he had a crush on me before we hooked up but I never paid it no attention.

"No! We're not-"

"It happened the last day of Spring break. Why?" Herb asked cutting me off. All I could do was stare with my mouth hanging open. I was confused as to why Herb would go along with this. I mean I only said we were together to make that cunt mad, was her name Tasha? I don't know but anywho. I was confused af!

"Well because I wanted to know why the girl I've been making love to this break, has been MIA since I confessed my feelings for her." Tavon said. I looked down ashamed. It's true he told me he always had a crush on me, and when he got to know me, he fell in love. I was lost for words when he first told me, and did the only thing I could do, "This is only about sex, but from this day forward, it will never happen again. " I got dressed and asked him to leave.

Herb looked at him long and hard, then turned to me, eyes hard and cold. "So this the fuck boy that took your virginity! You could've did so much better! " He all but yelled, looking between the two of us with disgust. I admit that hurt. He looked back to Tavon, "Leave! " And he did. All that was left in the hallway was My bestfriend / New Boyfriend and I. And to be honest, the way he was looking at me, I felt alone . Like on the first day of Pre-K.