chapter 2: Cat's out if the bag

Picture of Mary and her death scythe on side ===>

~~Recap~~

''I am not dead!'' He almost growled ''Undertaker who is that girl exactly?''

Undertaker looked down at me and I looked up at him. Then we both grinned like maniacs. I quickly ate my cat trait, and looked at Ciel again.

''Did I not tell you? I am Bloody Mary...'' I began ''...And she is my daughter.'' Finished Undertaker.

~~end of recap~~

Ciel and The dear butler both had the same reaction. First they just stared. Then they laughed. My eye twitched at that. Nobody laughs at me. But this is one of our most important customers. I had to let it slip.

''Undertaker? I'll go finish the girl. I still need to add color on her cheeks, and curl her hair perfectly. Her parents wanted it to look like she is just sleeping. When you are done here, would you get me the metal I need for the name plate?'' I asked while looking up at him.

He looked down to me, gave me a small bag of cat treats, and smiled at me. ''Sure love. It was fake gold you wanted right? I'll get that for you. You better hurry up. The funeral is in three hours.'' He answered.

''I know. I have to get the carriage ready too. I have plenty of time.'' I answered, taking the bag and pretending to get back to my work room. Actually I went to one of the coffins that went through the wall, so that I could listen in, like always.

Young Ciel wanted to know about a certain young girl. The queen’s niece. When I heard the name, I immediately pulled another ''Undertaker''. He was asking about the girl I was working on. Undertaker knew nothing about her, since I had decided to do this on my own. The poor girl had been strangled by her boyfriend, because she didn't want to sleep with him before marriage. How I knew? The boyfriend had been here, to try and rape her, now that she was dead. I caught him before he could do anything and had forced him to tell me everything. I deleted his memory after that, and made him believe he had stayed home. I slowly opened the coffin just as Undertaker told him we hadn't had a girl with that name.

''So you’re interested in poor lady Eliza? Oh poor girl. And such a cruel way to die.'' I said, while eating a cat treat. As a respond, Ciel jumped five feet in the air. Guess I caught him with his guard down.

''You know her? Oh she might be the one you’re working on? Maybe I should have you down here more often when there is customers. You tend to know more than I do.'' Undertaker asked, not at all surprised by my sudden appearance. The butler just stared at me.

I smiled at him, my hair still covering half my face. ''Correct. Lady Eliza is getting buried in three hours, so you came just in the last second.'' I said directing the first part to Undertaker, and the rest to Ciel.

''What are you doing here?! Didn't you leave?! Get out of the room and let the men talk!'' Ciel yelled at me. That just pissed me of. I smiled a completely evil smile, and put my hands in the air in an 'I don't care' manner.

''All right. I'll leave. Just thought I'd let you know, that I am the only one who knows what happened to her.'' I said as I turned around and walking away. I just heard Undertaker say that he actually didn't know what happened, and that if Ciel wanted to know, he probably had to apologize. Just as dad said the last word, the door closed behind me.

Furious, I walked upstairs. I sat down next to Eliza, and began fixing her hair. When that was done, Ciel still hadn’t gathered the courage to knock on my door. He had followed me up, close behind me, and was just standing outside my door now. Not bothering to let him know I knew he was there, I began putting color on her cheeks. I was just about to cover up the marks on her neck, when Ciel finally knocked on my door. I got up and made sure my hair still covered half my face and got my flute, before opening the door, with a creepy smile on my face.