What's happening- Chapter 1

This first chapter will be written in Matt's POV! 

I love her and I want to call her my wife. She's the most amazing woman I have ever met. I've been in love with her for the longest time. Even before we were dating, I know I was in love. She's the strongest woman I've ever had the chance of meeting. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't in my life. I wouldn't be able to move on. Loosing Hallie was hard, and all. I loved her even though things with us was always complicated. There's always a part of me that loves her, but Gabby is my girl. 

The explosion went off and everyone just went down. It was silent for a while. I woke up and everything just seemed strange. We all first saw that Mills was down. We helped him and got him out of here. Severide and I looked at each other and noticed that Dawson and Shay were here too. They came inside to help this guy before things got too bad. Then the explosion happened. What did we do. Severide looked at me " Dawson and Shay.." I yelled " Dawson.... Shay.." Severide did the same. I yelled " Gabby!!!! call out!" We got to the bottom level. I saw Gabby laying there, unconscious, and Shay on top of her performing CPR. I looked at her " Let me!!!" We switched off. I looked at her and continued compressions " Dammit Gabby!!!" I continued " ugh.... 1... 2...3" Serveride looked at me, but I wasn't there " man... maybe we should get her to the ambo.." I didn't listen " Dammit Gabby... come on Gabby! You don't die!! You don't get to die on me!!!" Severide took my hands, and moved them " come.. on man! let's get her to the ambulance!" I struggled to let her go. I yelled " No... She can't die!" Severide looked at me " let's get her to med... come on man!" 

Here's the first chapter! I wrote this story last year, but it ended up getting deleted! Now I'm rewriting it hoping to make it better! I'm not sure how long this story will be, but i'll make it last as long as possible. 

Thanks for reading!