Two

Grace's pov:
I slam my alarm clock and wake up and get up
I go to my closet today for my history class were going on some trip to some museum.
So we have to dress nice I take out the outfit (pic up top).
I go to the shower and hop in after a few minutes I put on my dress with my black heels. I curl my hair and put on some make up.
I then go downstairs
"Mom" I yell "yes she says I'm heading to school I say. "Okay hey you look absolutely gorgeous Liam will love it she says "wait what I say " aren't u dating Liam she says. "No I say
"So I've been telling everyone at the office a lie she says "I guess so I say "well have a nice day she says you too mom I say.
At school:
I hear whistles as I walk by the hallways "oh quit it your just to sad that u don't have a girlfreind that's hot like this I say and walk away. Then I here boss playing
"Lexi I say getting her phone and turning off the music "sorry" she says.
"So want to tell me anything she says "yes 2 things okay first I have to spend the whole day with Liam watching me and 2nd he saw me with my bra on I say. Which one she says the pink lace one I say "omg that's the one that was one sale she says and it's special.
"I know but it's good I'm wearing a black one I say.
I feel 2 arms go on my waist
"Hey babygirl he says I'm not ur babygirl I say pushing him off of me.
"Wow u look hot he says "you think so I say yeah he says looking up and down at me.
"Well u get to stare at me all day I say putting my hand on his cheek.
"I know he says pulling me into his chest I smile and kick him where it doesn't shine. He falls on the floor.
Well bye baby boy and don't touch my ass again I say mhmhh he says still lying on the floor. "Bye I say with a smile and I flip my hair then Lexi puts on boss again. "Lexi I say.
"What he just got served she says.
By the bus:
"Hey babe Liam says
"What do u want I say "well remember today u kicked me and you gave me payback he says.
"And" I say" I'll give you payback as well he says "whatever" I say. As I walk on the bus someone's hand goes on my butt. I turn around I smile at the rider he nods. I kick him where it doesn't shine again I smooth my dress and go in the bus.
I saw Liam making out with some girl then someone pulls me into the bathroom.
LIAM?!?!? I shout
He then tries to kiss me I then put my hand on his lips he opens his eyes.
"Hey that's not your lips he says yeah good I say.
At the museum:
We arrived finally I get take off the bus and we go into the museum.
Hey babe he says hey don't call me babe I say "whatever but  love u he says ugh I say.
As we were walking around the museum Liam comes up to me.
"What do u want I say "nothing just your body he says "shut up" I say slapping him.
"That's sign where you want me he says "oh god shut up I say walking away.
"Ok ok everybody the guider says "your going pick one person in this room to be the partner of u as I'm saying like husband or wife and this is for a grade and pick a partner in 1,2....3 times up he says.
Then Liam grabs my hand
"This is my wife Liam says to the guider
"Good you pick that's not that bad he says I glare at both of them ugh I mumble.
"Ok so basically your gonna be with them for a month have to feed them and stuff all like that and you have to mingle cmon but be safe of course he says laughing.
Okay everyone needs to go back on the bus go home with your partner and start working he says.
I go back on the bus and I had to sit with Liam.
"So baby when r we gonna have that baby he says with a chuckle and touching my stomach. "Um 1st I'm not ur baby and 2nd were not having a baby I say.
At school:
We were at school i finally saw my mom "hey mom I said "hey sweetie she says. "Hey future mom Liam says I roll my eyes.
At home:
"So what are we doing first Liam says "first we're going to study for that science test and then u get out I say "whatever "he says "but I need to change I say "what u can't change in front your husband he says.
"Um no I say "well u have too he says "who said I say. "The book he says "what book u don't read I say "well it says you need to change in front of your partner he says "give me that I say grabbing the book. "This was wrote in marker and you did this stupid ugh I give him the book and go in the bathroom and lock it.
I put on my black cheer shorts and a white crop top and my hair in a ponytail I take off my make up. "Hey can I look thru your underwear section Liam says "no" I say "well I already did you have nice underwear he says "um thank u I say awkwardly.
I get out of the bathroom and Liam whistles "wanna dress to impress huh he says he then pushes me on the bed.
"Woah woah woah I say getting up "woah woah what he says" we're not doing this desk NOW I say "woah ok ok he says.
After studying:
"Ok bye bye attridge I say about to close the door wait come out here he says. "What "I say this he says pulling my waist and kissing me passionately I kiss back I don't know why. I pull back and say "bye "I say "wait I know u like it I know u did he says I close the door behind me. "Woah" I say.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Make sure to vote and comment
Happy readings!
-kk💖