I love you Black

Marlene's point of view:
The the sky was completely clear but I still couldn't shake this feeling that something was going to go wrong. James finished giving his pep talk to the team and we mounted our brooms. I tried to focus on finding the snitch but something was off. The Slytherins were oddly quiet in the stands. I was so distracted the Hufflepuff seeker spotted the snitch before me. I dove after him, picking up speed. I beat the Hufflepuff seeker to the snitch by no more than two seconds. We celebrated our victory and shook hands with the other team. As I was walking over to Sirius and the others a tall Slytherin boy bumped into me.
"Traitor." He hissed.
"Why don't you slither back to wear you came from." I spat.  The Slytherin's eyes burned with anger. 
A few seconds later James and Sirius were at my sides.
"What's going on?" James asked. We had been friends for a long time and he was protective of me in big brotherly way.
Sirius placed a hand on my shoulder.
"It's fine. I'm a big girl and I handled it." I said.
Sirius wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked back to our friends.
The grounds were filled with students talking and laughing but the Slytherins seemed to have vanished.

Lily's point of view:
"You guys played great today." Frank said smiling.
"Thanks!" James said. "If we keep up practicing as much as have been there is no way we won't win the Quidditch cup." He added.
"As long as I don't murder you because you hold another practice at 5:00 am." Marlene said. We laughed.
Suddenly I heard the distant sound of footsteps. A bloodcurdling scream rang out. It sent shivers rushing down my spine. We ran forward to see what was happening. People in black robes and masks, deatheaters, pooled out of the school, wands raised. I could see flashes of green light in the distance.
"W-what are we going to do?" Peter asked, trembling.
"We're going to fight." James said retrieving his wand. Peter gulped. I drew my wand, as did the others.
I charged forward.
"Expelliamus!" I shouted at the nearest deatheater.
The were using unforgivable curses, this meant war, and I was not going to back down from the fight.
I ran at another. There was something familiar about the thin, lanky figure. Instead of raising his wand he ran in the other direction. I caught a glimpse of oily black hair as he ran. I didn't want to believe it but I knew it was true. The deatheater was Sev.

Sirius's point of view:
Spells fired everywhere I looked. I heard screams and battle cries. Someone shouted a spell in my direction and I felt something slice my shoulder. I touched the wound, it stung and got blood on my hands. I fired a spell at the person who attached me. She was thrown back into the wall. She let out a scream of frustration.
"Take that you bitch!" I said.
"Sirius, that is no way to speak to your cousin." She hissed.
"Narcissa, so you decided to follow Voldemort to spend some quality time with your boyfriend." I said mockingly.
"Blood traitor!"
"That insult is really getting old." I said hitting her with another spell.
"Get away from her." A voice behind me growled.
I turned around to face Luscious Malfoy and two other deatheaters.

Marlene's point of view:
I sprinted through the grounds firing spells are dodging curses. I spotted Sirius up ahead, surrounded. As I was running I tripped and fell flat on my stomach. As I scrambled to get up I saw what I had tripped over. I was horrified. It was the body of a little girl. She couldn't have been older than thirteen. Her grey eyes were open, staring unblinkingly at the sky. The reality of it all hit me so hard I nearly fell over. I realized the little girl's was not the only body on the ground.
I continued to run to Sirius.
"I'm hear to rescue you Black!" I called.
"Good timing Mickinnon!" He called back.
Sirius and I fought of the deatheaters. Dueling two or three people at a time really keeps you on your toes. From the corner of my eye I say one of the deatheaters on the ground crawl towards his wand. Before I could disarm him he pointed his wand at Sirius and shouted "Septum Sempra!" There was no time to think. Adrenaline was pumping in my veins. I drove in front of Sirius to shield him from the spell.
"Mickinnon!" Sirius cried out.
I fell to the ground. The was an intense pain in my stomach.
"HELP!" Sirius screamed. A few nearby students came to help fight.
Sirius knelt down beside me. He squeezed my hand tight.
"Hey! Stay with me Mickinnon." He said. He voice shook like he was about to cry.
It hurt so bad and my eyelids were growing heavy. I reach up and ran my fingers through Sirius's hair.
"I'm not going anywhere Black." I said softly.
"Why the hell did you do that Mickinnon?!" He was crying now.
"Because I love you Black."
We kissed and then things started to go dark.