Chapter 15

NICKI'S POV:

After the fun day we had yesterday, Kami slept in her room and Drake slept with me. I finally game him what he wanted and now Im feeling sick. I got up from the bed and ran to the restroom, throwing up. WTH?! I did my hygienes and put on some black tights, a white Marilyn Monroe crop top, with my pink pumps. I wore the straight all blonde wig, my makeup, and pink MAC lipstick. I put on a silver necklace with bangles, my silver hoops and this time my gray contacts. I sprayed Pink Friday perfume and grabbed my phone, car keys, and pink purse. I needed to run to the store to purchase something but I know I can't leave Kami. It's 8:07 in the morning so I went to her room to see her blaying with her Barbie Dream House that Drake bought her.

How is my happy baby? I said coming in smiling big at her. She returned the same big beautiful smile and jump in my arms.

Morning Mommy! Im fine! Wanna pway wiff me? She said still smiling and looking in my eyes. She is so beautiful and looks Just.Like.Me.

How about you come with me to the store and then when we get back we can play together? Okay? I asked and of course she agreed.

I walked to the restroom and grabbed her oufit then I ran her bath water. I put her inside and bathed and washed her hair. I dried her off and put some curly lotion on her hair and put it in a high curly ponytail and brushed out her baby hair in the front. I put on her on a white camisole with her jean vest, some lightly ripped skinnys and her Jordan retro 5s. I sprayed PF perfume and on her and put some lip gloss on her lips. I put on her diamond studds and her diamond heart necklace. I love my daughter. After that I grabbed her baby backpack and put her some snacks and juices in there and put her in her car booster seat and I buckled her down. Then I got inside the car and buckled up then I drove to Walmart.

WALMART>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mommy can I get this hello kitty shirt? Kami asked amazed and the rainbow in the shirt. It was her size too.

I guess so baby. You want a purse to match? I asked and she nodded her head yes.

I grabbed the purse and the shirt and put it in the buggy. I pushed the buggy towards the pregnancy aisle and grabbed two tests. I covered it up though of course so nobody will see it in the buggy. Kami asked to go see the toys and since they was right across I let her out.

*A good 3 minutes later*

OW! MOMMYYY! Kami screamed and I hurried and went over to her.

What's wrong baby? I said picking her up off the ground and dusting her off.

That mean girl pushed me down *sniff* off the bike. She said wiping the tears from her eyes.

Where is the girl? I asked picking her up and she pointed to a light skinned girl, the same light skinned girl that bullied her, KIM'S LITTLE GIRL!

I instantly got heated and put Kami in the buggy. Just as I was about to push the buggy Kim comes around the corner.

Well, Well, Well we meet again. Kim said looking devilish in wich she was.

LOOK! Im sick and tired of you terrorizzing my baby! You really skating on thin ice with me! I said walking over to her.

*slap* Bi*** I told you to STFU!

That was the last straw. I punched kicked and beat the living sh*t out of her. Kami jumped down from the buggy and started beating her daughter. My security guards came from out of no where and broke us up. I grabbed kami, purchased my things, and walked out of Walmart. Stupid bi***! I scrapped Kami in and threw the bags in and got in myself. I buckled up and drove out of the parking lot, guided by my security guards. I was so pissed till I drove right to the beach. I got out and got Kami out and we sat down on a blanket next to the water. I sat down and put her in between my legs and we watched the water. Tears was rolling down my cheeks and I kept wiping them away. People just will NOT leave us alone.