SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF

(JIN'S POV)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
My mum cried out

I ran downstairs not fully awake yet, I ran into the side of wall and hit my arm but I just wanted to get to my mum to check on her. I as I open the bedroom door my was the floor crying.

"Mum what's wrong are you ok"
I asked as I got down on my knees

"JIN HELP ME ITS HURTS I CANT TAKE IT PLEASE, TAKE ME SOMEWHERE AAAAAAAAAA!!"
She cried I didn't what to do I had no idea what was wrong. So I help her up.

"JIN I CANT TAKE ANYMORE JUST END IT HERE, BABY PLEASE YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME ANYMORE IF YOU END IT!!"

"Mum what are you talking about, that's it I'm taking you to the hospital come on"
I didn't know why what she meant by end it, what!.....was she telling me to kill her I could never do that I just couldn't. I knew how to drive but I never used my car but right I really needed my car to take my mum to the hospital.

"Come on mum get in"

" JIN WHY DOES HURT SO MUCH, I'M SORRY I WASN'T A GOOD MOTHER!!"
My Mum just kept crying the on the way to the hospital. But then it got quite and she didn't say anything she looked out the window holding he stomach.

"Son I'm sorry of everything, but please don't hate your father"
She said out of nowhere.

"mum don't you understand why your hurting right now, it's because of him your this way and how can you not hate someone like my father he Left you mum and before he did, he made you do things you didn't want to,he hurt me as well mum please understand that he only used for your money and now that he toke everything, you and I have nothing left but each other."
I said trying to hold back my tears.

We got to the hospital and I toke her inside of course all the doctors and nurses knew us by now because of how many times we been here.

"Oh your back seokjin, oh my she bleeding"
One of the nurses says

"She what!"
I looked down at my mum, she was bleeding.

"We will now take her thank you, please wait outside seokjin or even better
go to school please, we don't want you to keep missing school"
The nice doctor said, doctor Ricky was a nice doctor who was my mother best friend when they were little he was there through everything, when my mum met my dad,
and how he hurt her all the time and he was the one he helped my mum give birth to me he was our family doctor. I'm pretty sure Ricky cares about my mum so much because he was once in love with her but she broke his hurt then my dad came along, Ricky never told my mum how he felt about her but he told me and asked me not to tell her because she would get even worse.

"No I can't go to school knowing my mum is sick and of gods sake she bleeding, that enough to make you worry even worse. Plus if I go to school I won't notice anything around me so please let me stay here and make sure my mum is better"
I begged with all my heart

"Ok seokjin stay here but at least go and have something to eat I'm worried about your health, you don't look so good and take it from me I'm doctor I should know, anyway I'll be going now and checking on your mother I want to run some tests and see what made her bleed and why she is hurting I'll see you around"
With those words doctor Ricky leaves to take cares of my mum I remember what he said about my health maybe he was right. I went to a coffee shop next to the hospital and sat down I ordered something to eat and it was good, I was wondering what classes I had today and what I missing out on. Drama, Drama was my first class today. Then I had English and then it was time to eat and that's when I could see Namjoon sitting in the library typing away on his phone, after that I had history, Maths and again we went out to eat and I wound walk around reading a book until I got to my special place outside and then I was go to the library again maybe see the Team A girls picking on Namjoon and I would just look around the library for another book or a book that Devni told I should read and then I would go to next my class which would be sports so I would have to get changed and then I was have to go and do some sports and we have to get changed AGAIN and go to our next class. Science and everyone would be laughing at what crazy things Mr park would do or say. Mr park was nice I liked him and he would always ask me if I was ok he would also tell me that it's ok if I ate in his classroom but I'm to shy to. After all of that it would be the end of day, where I would have to go to my locker and see Namjoon getting his stuff, but I would always miss him because I'm slow or sometimes get held back by a teacher.