Part 1

You headed up to the bangtan dorm, they lived just two floors up and after you started talking to them about a year ago you had become really close to the group. You frequently went up to their place but they didn't come to yours as much, as it was a bit smaller and you didn't really want them to see the pigsty you live in most of the time. Jungkook had texted you while you were sitting on the couch watching Roommates. "Dinner is served young one get up here! We are all waiting for you!" ~ Jungkook. "I am 3 days younger than you!"-you replied. " Excuse me that's oppa to you." - reply back. Jungkook, Taehyung and you had become pretty close. But throughout the time of becoming closer friends jungkook had picked up on the fact that you totally had a thing for Taehyung. At first is was all just mutual between all of you but then as you started to get to know V you couldn't help yourself falling for his cute, immature personality, not to mention the way he licked his lips so often, his smooth sexy deep voice, his cute little smile and his gorgeous hair that always seemed to be in the right place all the time. He was cute and sexy at the same time! You just couldn't get over that! You knew he was going to be at dinner and whenever you knew he was going to be there you had to try just a little bit harder on your appearance. You got on a red plad button up and put a grey pull over over top then put on your black skinny jeans ( the ones that make your butt look good) and tied a black bandana as a head band to compliment your bangs, then after making your face presentable you headed upstairs. Before knocking on the door you checked your hair one last time then knock two times. " Jees, so formal, come on!" ~ jungkook opened the door. As you walked in you saw every member sitting at the table already digging into the Chinese food take out sitting there. The only empty spot was next to Suga, who didn't really talk to you as much as the other members well he was always kind of sleeping half the time anyways so you didn't take it personally. As you walked in to sit down you looked over at Taehyung who looked up as you approached the table with a full mouth of ramon. One look at his cute face and yours turned bright red and you emeditly looked down to try and cover your facial color knowing full well that there was no way Jungkook didn't catch that. You sat down and ate, occasionally looking up at V as he licked his lips between bites and tried to make conversation. After you all had finished you made your way to the couch. Finally there was a spot next to Taehyung, you almost ran but, speed walked to get the spot, trying to be inconspicuous. You say down and put your head on his shoulder. "Uh, I am so full! That food was delicious!" You said. "Same! I will become a marshmallow soon! " he replied as him and you both laughed. " Hey let's play truth or dare!!" J hope announced in his little kid excitement kind of voice. A wave of consent went around the group then it began. " Ok, I'll start!" Jimin said. "J hope, truth or dare?"
" truth"
" what is your favorite dance from the new album?"
" Run for sure! I love the jackets! I feels so manly in them."
"Ok J hope ask the next question."
"Jin truth or dare?"
"Truth"
" Ok well this is kind of in the middle so you don't have a choice. You have to order the members in which you think have had the nicest hair."
" Oh no this is why mom picks truth not dare! Why me!.. Ok ok let's do this. Firstly dad come up ad stand next to mom, rap mon come here, next is, uh, Jungkook, then Suga, Jimin, Taehyung then J hope." He said lining them all up in front of the couch. " Waeeee!! I thought you liked my hair Jin!" Taehyung wined as he got up. You giggled and he looked back at you. "Nothing nothing." He glared and pouted at you playfully then turned around to face Jin like the rest of the members. " Yass!! Daddy loves you. " said Rapmon as he patted Jin on the head. "Ok ok," said Jhope " Come on next question." They all sat down where they were sitting before and Taehyung plopped next to you with a pout on his face. "Aw my little tae, are you upset mom doesn't think your hair is nice?" You say playfully teasing him. "Nooooo." He says crossing his arms wining dramatically. You put your hands up to his hair and start playing with it, brushing your fingers through it repeatedly. It was even softer than you had expected and you are now closer to him as you lean in to reach his hair, the side of you chest touching his ribs. "Don't worry, your hair isn't nice, it's just always sexy." You say half whispering so only he can fully hear you. He turns and looks at you with a jokingly surprised face, you wink dramatically to break the moment, and you both start to laugh. "Ne, see you know, good job!" He says as you then, with restrain, take your hands out of his hair and he slightly leans in to your hands as you let go and you now rest your arm on his shoulder. "Kookie, truth or dare?" Jin says. At this point Suga had fallen asleep at the other end of the couch. "Dare!" Said the golden maknae. " Ok I dare you to draw on Suga's face without him waking up" "Ohhhh this is a hard one!" Kookie got up and grabbed a black marker from the kitchen somewhere then silently crepted over to stand right over top of Suga's face. He cautiously stared writing and finished with success. Holding his arms up with triumph as he sat down laughing. Jin was the first to go over and see what he had written. ' Jin was here'~Suga's face. "KOOKIE!!!" Jin said slightly laughing and upset at the same time. Jungkook burst into more laughter before saying " ok ok mine turn to ask!! Y/N truth or dare?" "Uhhhh, truth." You said a little afraid of what he could ask but also knowing it had to be better than whatever he could have dared you with. "Ok, good choice," he said looking like he was about to do something he knows you wouldn't like. " Have you ever or do you like any of the members?" You automatically give him a one second look saying I hate you as you didn't want the other members to see. "OHHHH, ok we all know this one loves the hope!" J hope said enthusiastically. " Umm, ok well, uh, I have always thought that Rapmon's rapping skills were really good and I like that,....Suga, I have always liked that he is able to keep calm like ALL the time! He never looks stressed. J hope is just so funny! Jin is so caring and if I need a snack he will always have one for me. Kookie, you are just good at everything and I like your style and Jimin I love your dancing and high notes! There, Yay! Next question." you said hoping to move on from the subject. " That wasn't quite the question and you didn't say anything for tae." Shoot.