Rose/Sky

Rose and Sky are basically one now. They both have the same memories of each other, but are one.

Name: Skyler Rose
Nickname: Goes by Rose
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Rank: Rogue - Alpha Female
Velociraptor Looks: Sky has changed. She's now a snow white, with a silver tint in some lighting and stunning yet piercing grey-blue eyes. She still has her blue line, but it's a light, deep sky blue. She's alot more fit, but still has a attractive build. She has serrated teeth and razor sharp claws. She's not large, but tall and feminine.
Human Looks:
5'9, athletic, fit, toned skin, attractive build. She's slightly curvey with rosy red-pink, light natural magenta lips. Media is her hair. She has deep sky blue eyes with silver-grey flecks because of her raptor form. She wears black jeans, combat boots with a black serrated dagger inside her right boot. Black tank top, rose tattoos down both arms, shoulders, neck, her torso, leading down to her right leg. She also wears black fingerless gloves.
Inner Velociraptor Name: Sky
Inner Velociraptor Personality:
Fierce, protective, loyal, agile, dominant, swift, powerful, vain, confident.
Human Personality:
Sarcastic, determined, protective, loyal, daring, short tempered, playful, fun loving, honest, sassy. She doesn't give a crap about what people think of her, but doesn't think all too highly of herself. She's not afraid to assert herself and show someone what she's made of, literally. She absolutely loves food and would do just about anything to save someone, not being selfish. She's rebellious and a adventurous, staying alert but loving to be a free spirit most of the time.
Theme song:
Gasoline~Halsey
Family:
Crush: Shadow, Jacob, Saber, and Striker. {Confuses them}
Mate:
Other: