Treesex

The tree fic

Awsten has always loved his tree friend geoff. Maybe a bit more than he was supposed to. But who else can he love? They were alone on a hill. Sometimes geoff would brush his leaves against awstens and it'd make his roots tingle. This wasn't normal.
"Hey, geoff?" Awsten leaned his treeself toward geoff, their branches tangling together very gently.
"Yeah?"
Shit, awsten was nervous. How could he say he wanted to bark all night?
He hugged geoff, and maybe geoff felt the same because when awsten felt geoff's thick branch press against his bark, he couldn't breathe.
Instead of speaking, he pressed his bark against geoff and tangled their smaller branches together until their leaves got stuck.
There was a soft kiss against the top of the tree and he went down to the base where there would be a stump. He kissed and wrapped a branch around him.
"Awsten.." geoff whispered.
Awsten shook his head and banged his body ruthlessly against geoff, making geoff hiss and when awsten wrapped his soft twigs around geoff's stump and started to jerk him off, he had no words.
Before he came, awsten nudged their bark together in a deep kiss.
Geoff was hesitant to take the next level, but he wanted it. God, he wanted it. And when awsten pressed his leaking branch inside of his tree hole, his branches quivered and made a whistle of a moan. Awsten moved in erratic movements, going deeper and harder as geoff's hole got bigger, the wood splintering.
"F-fuck, awsten!"
Awsten groaned. "I'm gonna sap!" And fuck, did he sap so much into Geoff, his entire body filling up and the sap pouring out of every entrance of poor Geoff.