EPILOGUE PART 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

be careful when you read the flashbacks. you might get confused by it okay? this is a 3 part chapter so read on.

EPILOGUE STARTS.....

Normal POV

The Kingdom of Liones was back to normal. And by normal, I mean...completely dentless. As in the whole area didn't look like there was a bloody battle evident everywhere they go. The civilian living in the City had returned from their stay at the town far away from from the Palace. Even King Baltra was speechless at the cleanliness the Sins and Knights left. Usually, the city would be in total chaos when they returned but it seems not.

Everyone had went back to their former estate before all of this incident. As for the Sins, they had left Camelot for a new adventure coming their way. Meliodas thought that it would be best to leave the past behind and also, get Elizabeth away from the things that reminded her of Meldy. The entire day after Meldy's disappearance, Elizabeth kept quiet. Due to her weak state and lack of rest, Elizabeth ended up sleeping off the remaining energy she had left. After all that crying, Meliodas carried her to his room. She slept peacefully half of the day. Her injuries haven't healed yet so through sleep, Elizabeth was able to recover.

Downstairs, the Sins stayed silent after hearing about the EXPLANATION that Meliodas had told them. I think they too understood why Meldy had to go. She was suffering for that long. There was silence in the room, none of them dared to talk after their 'TALK' earlier. Everyone had their own opinions running around their mind.

"I'll say what's on my mind.....so Captain, .......................you're such an idiot." Ban complimented about Meliodas' shitty job.

"I know...and I accept that." Says Meliodas.

"and a careless father." Ban added

"yeah."

"and a forgetful one as well."

"I know."

"and a---"

"Shut up! The both of you stop acting like children. That's the past. What's done is done. You learned from your mistakes so apply that next time." King was annoyed at both at them. Mostly at Ban.

"Ne Captain...has Elizabeth not know any of this yet?" Diane questioned.

"I'm gonna tell her ...when she wakes up." Meliodas replied. The gang had now known EVERYTHING of the situation. Meliodas still blames himself eveyday ..even after Meldy disappeared because of his carelesness.

"I just wish....I could have been more careful all those times."

"Yes..you should have. But troubles will always come. You can't just sit around and dodge it, so you must fight. But try not to hurt yourself." Says Gowther.

"But I did....multiple times........and that resulted to so many wrong intentions...." Meliodas keeps repeating the images hiding on Meldy's figure. "If I had a time machine, I could undo IT."

"But if you do unto everything, Liones would still be under Hendrickson's command, you wouldn't have been able to defeat him...there's an advantage and disadvantage to everything so.....you'll just have to accept it." Diane silently said. She didn't want Meliodas to feel even more down.

"Yeah Captain....it benefited everyone....." King added.

"But not Meldy......" Meliodas said. That shut everyone up. In life, there are advantages and disadvantages. There are benefits and bad elements but that's how life is. Nothing was fair unless you had the control.