Dance Class (Harry Styles)

A one shot dedicated to @Sarah_Styles_1D for her amazing comments and faithful voting on The Date Journal!!! And before you say anything about my choice of name for Sarah's best friend, let me explain and make some things clear. Yes, I have named the character after myself. No, the character's personality is not the same as mine. Chloe (in the story) has a very confident, flirty, sweet personality. I can be sweet, yes, but I can also be a bitch. And I am not always confident. And I am nowhere near flirty. I suck at flirting. Also, I have not based the character's looks on myself. I have brown eyes, not green, and I have light brown hair slowly fading into caramel blond (100% natural, I swear. I don't dye my hair), not fully bleach blond. Ok, now, enjoy!!!

"Like hell you're dragging me along to this!" Sarah complained to her best friend, Chloe.

"Awww, Sazza, pwease! For your bffl!" Chloe pouted. Sarah sighed. She was so annoying.

"Fine, you can take me along to your little dance class. But you owe me," Sarah warned.

Chloe grinned. "The next mani pedi session is on me," she answered. Sarah sighed dramatically and went to her room. What the hell do you wear to a dance class? She decided on some black leggings with studs down the side, a white spaghetti strap, and a pale blue and lavender muscle tee with silver flats. When she went down stairs again, Chloe was in the lounge, wearing plain black leggings, a pink spaghetti strap, and pink flats, with a messy bun on top of her head.

She gave Sarah a disapproving look. "Ditch the muscle tee, and turn that high-pony plait into a bun, please," she ordered. Sarah stuck her tongue out at Chloe and obeyed her orders. Soon they were in the car, listening to the one and only, Little Mix.

"Hey, how ya Doin? Sorry you can't get through. Why dont you leave your name, and your number, and we'll get back to you," they sang.

"I should dye my hair purple!" squealed Chloe.

Sarah snorted. "How about no? You'd look spastic, my dear friend. Stick with honey blond," she said.Chloe shrugged.

The dance studio looked like it had once been a school. There were still white boards, black boards, and smart boards on the walls of some of the rooms. Their class was Ms Virigina Garlik's room. Immediately the name Virginia put Sarah off. It just didn't seem to fit with the last name Garlik. But the teacher turned out to be young, with a round, sweet face and mischievous blue eyes.

"Hello, my little dancing and prancing hip hop stars!" she giggled. Maybe the class wasn't gonna be so bad after all.

Especially when three hot guys walked in. One of them looked particularly miserable to be there. He had gorgeous tanned skin and a dark-haired quiff, and warm chocolatey eyes. Another one of the boys had messy, brown hair, with blue eyes, and sounded like he was from Doncaster. But neither of those boys were the one that really caught Sarah's attention. It was the boy who looked embarrased to be there, and had a blush creeping up his cheeks. He had adorable dimples, exciting green eyes that were to die for, and brown curly hair that Sarah just wanted to reach out and play with. His eyes slowly scanned over the class room. He looked impressed by the young teacher, and Sarah felt herself become incredibly jealous of the pretty Ms Garlik. But then his eyes rested on her.

"Let's go over there," he whispered to his friends, but Sarah still heard him. Her heart rate sped up dramatically and her stomach started doing somersaults as he walked towards her and Chloe.

"Gawsh, that Doncaster boy is fit, don't you think? He could do me any day," Chloe whispered mischeviously. "You have a sick mind. Seriously, you're screwed up," Sarah reprimanded her, but Chloe just put on her best pedophile smile and said, "I do my best, my dear Sarah."