Chapter 22 STATE

What is wrong with you Lamar , the question is what is wrong with you melo, guys Triston said stop fighting melo and Lamar both said shut up!. One day earlier....... Ayy what up guys melo said, triston and Lamar said yo just thinking about how state is tommorow, Melo said "that reminds me I got to go pack catch up with you guys later see you on the bus" Lamar and triston said aight later. Melo was done packing and he went on the bus he saw triston and Lamar and he went to go sit with them. While everybody is sitting down the coach came and said "alright listen up the bus drive is two hours long once we reach the hotel I will tell you the rules" yes coach! as the team shouted. During the bus drive with only a few minutes left until they reached the hotel melo was talking to Lamar and triston and then triston said "yo guys were seniors this is our last high school basketball game ever what are we gonna do after this" Lamar said "he's right I never took the time to think what's gonna happen after this?" Melo said "honestly for the first time idk but what I do know is we're gonna win this game win state and then after we just live our lives aight?" Aight said Triston and Lamar. So they finally reached the hotel while in the lobby waiting for the coach to check in the team see's the team there vs tommorow the teams name is the Vikings and the Vikings and the Seahawks are rivals now melo and the guys went up to them and said "you guys don't know what's coming for you" the Vikings just started laughing and then they bumped the team and walked away, the team wanted to fight them but they have to control them self because they can't let them get in their head. So the coach is finally done and the whole team went in the elevator they were going to the 7th floor because that's were there staying and the Vikings are satin on the 9th floor.

Anyways the coach said "alright listen up melo is going with Lamar and Triston is going with well he can pick everybody else can pick but what I want to talk to you guys about is that you guys need to be in bed at 11:00 and team meeting at 10:30, alright now go settle in". They all went to there rooms and while melo is laying down on the bed he sees Lamar walking back and forth looking nervous and he says "yo chill out its ok I know ur nervous but bro just play ur hardest like every single game we played this season aight?" Aight said Lamar. So 10:30 came and the whole team was in the lobby talking waiting for the coach to come, the coach finally arrived and he said "guys you have no idea how proud I am of you guys, of all my twenty years of coaching this is the one team I love the most, now I know you guys are nervous but don't be you guys came this far don't be nervous just play ur hardest." 11:00 came and everybody was in there rooms while Lamar was sleeping melo was still up thinking in his head saying "this is probably the last time I might ever play basketball I won't let this team down no matter what" It was game day both teams were warming up the buzzer rang and they did the starting lineup, announcer speaking "playing at the center from Canada.... Chris Johnson now playing at the power forward from Canada.... Rick Ross now playing at the forward from Canada........ Lamar Luke! Now playing at the shooting guard from Canada..... Triston medina! Now playing at the point guard from Jamaica..... Melo Hamilton!". Alright the game started and who knew that the Seahawks would be falling apart this bad we see teammates yelling at each other shoving each other what's going on Jeff, I have no idea Steve all I know is that the coach is not happy at halftime Vikings have 50 Seahawks have 20. Coach said "sit down! What's going on out there melo you have 5 turnovers, Lamar you can't make a layup! And Triston you can't make a shot! Look guys ok this is most of ur last year here so play with ur heart you guys came this far what to loose no!! To win so when we go back out there play with ur hearts cuz ur parents supported u all this way don't let them down. They all go back in pumped and ready to play with there hearts, melo is going to work right now Steve so is Lamar and Triston they really are mad now look at them go melo gets the rebound passes it to Lamar, Lamar passes it to Triston for three and it's good!!! There is two minutes left in this game and may I just say this is crazy what a comeback the score is 60-55 Seahawks down by five melo comes up the court fake passes it to Triston and sees Lamar wide open in the corner for three and he hits it! 60-58 oh my! Vikings come up the court they pass it to there center he goes for the dunk but melo comes out of nowhere and blocks him hard he runs with the ball up the court and throws an alley-oop to Triston and it's good it's all tied up at 60-60 Vikings call timeout with 10 seconds left and may I just say Steve the trio is going to work Triston has 20 points Lamar has 18 points with 8 rebounds and melo has 10 points with 15 assist. Alright this is it 10 seconds left in the state champion ship 60-60 Vikings ball, Vikings has the ball they go and pass it to there center and the center dunks on Chris Johnson 62-60 Vikings is winning with 5 seconds left and Seahawks have no more timeouts. Lamar passes it to melo, he runs up the court crosses his man goes for the deep three because there is 1 second left the ball is out of his hands the buzzer rings and for the win and ITS GOOD Seahawks won the state champion ship!!!!!!! Melo ran and they all lifted him up and Lamar and Triston and melo all yelled "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!" And there you have it steve 63-62 Seahawks just won the state championship!!! The coach was crying he was so happy and that's how the Seahawks do it Steve. Two weeks later ayy melo said Triston and Lamar melo said "what up guys well since we won state and graduation is over it's time to live our lives it was great having u as teammates and bestfriends" and they all go there sepreate ways and that's The end of together forever.