Chapter 10: Rescue Mission

We got out of the car and started walking the rest of the way to this town called Woodberry. I don't care what that town is called, they kidnapped our friends and two important people in this group. They are family.

We got there and went through this small building where there was paint and stuff everywhere. I guess someone saw because Rick told us to hide and then a man came in looking for us.

"Hello, I know you're in here. I saw you through the window. Now you know you're not supposed to be in here." He said.

As he walked deeper into the room, Rick came out of his spot and knocked the man out. After a while of searching we found Maggie and Glenn. Dad through a smoke bomb so that we can get them as easily as possible. But that didn't go so well, shots were fired and chaos happened.

We got out of the building and made our way to the exit, but people spotted us and they started shooting at us. Then war broke loose.

We were almost out of Woodberry but we wouldn't be able to get through without at least 1 man going down.

"You guys go, I'll cover you," dad said.

"I'll come with you," I told him.

"No, I want you to be the first one to get out of here." He said, then he left.

I followed him anyways and started shooting at people who were shooting at us. I felt a pain in my right arm and then I got pinned down by a man. I struggled to get out of his grip but he just slapped me and tightened his grip.  I kicked where the sun doesn't shine and tried to get away. The group had already gone over the wall and I tried to catch up to them, but he grabbed me again. I then felt a pain in the back of my head, then I saw pitch black.

My last thought was, At least the rest of the group is safe.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up to blackness. My head hurting and my arm felt like it was being stabbed over and over again. Then I realized there was a sack over my head.

Someone grabbed me roughly and was making me walk.

When we got there, I heard the governor say something but I couldn't hear everything he said. I heard him say words like, "Merle...brother...Daryl...niece."

Then some took the sack off my head and I saw a big chubby guy who I guess was Merle and my dad fighting in the middle of a crowd.

I was screaming for Merle to get off my dad.

That's when someone threw a smoke bomb and I felt my self being ripped out of from whoever that guy was.

I looked up and I saw my dad pulling me with him so I tried to run as fast as I could.

As we were running there was another sharp pain going through my stomach. I tried to keep going but I couldn't. All I know is that we made it out of Woodberry. I then collapsed and saw only black.

___________________________________

A/N: Sorry everyone for taking so long to update. I suffered from writers block and I am back at school.

I will try to update more often.

Love you guys so much. Remember to vote, comment, and share.

Love you,
Jojobear❤