Chapter 6

Sean POV

Crap what did I do? I could have kissed her. I SEAN LEW COULD HAVE KISSED MARGARET ANDERSON. I mentally slapped myself. I turned and saw her looking at her hands. Her cheeks were a light pink shade and she fiddled wit her thumbs.

"Uhm I'm gonna go shower..." She said jumping out of the hot tub and grabbing her towel. I watched her leave and once she closed the door slapped my forehead.

"STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID!" I said over and over again. I groaned and put my face under the water before jumping out. I wrapped my towel around my body and ran inside to avoid the cold. I shivered as I walked into the warm house and ran up the stairs to avoid Marie. Last thing I want is for her to see a red hand mark on my forehead. I walked into my room grabbing my clothes and walking towards the outside bathroom. This is crazy. What was I thinking? She can't like me back. I mean look at her. She's all I could think about but I've only known her for a day. I sighed and leaned against the counter running my hands through my hair. I jumped into the shower letting the hot water run.

Margaret POV

I was lying in my bed face down into the pillow. I groaned and looked at my phone. It was 6 already and I needed to be at the studio before 8. "UGHHHH." I groaned. My stomach was cramping so much. I must be getting my period. GROSS MUCH but that was the least of my problems. I kept thinking about Sean and the hot tub problem. I could have kissed him. The thought made me blush like crazy and all I could think about it why did I have to fall for him. He would never see me like that anyway. Hell I've known him for a day. A DAY! I mean come on. He-. All of a sudden there was a knock on my door shaking me from my thoughts. I jumped up which made my stomach hurt even more making me grown in pain.

"It's open!" I said as loud as I can still face down in the pillow.

"Hey..." Said the voice of the one and only Sean Lew. Crap. I felt a blush creep on my cheeks and I hid my face deeper into my pillow.

"You ok?" He asked but I just stood still. I shook my head and I felt his weight dip on my bed as he sat down.

"What's up?" Well first of all you don't kiss me...

"It's just monthly stuff. I just got it..." I whispered and he rubbed my back.

"Do you still wanna teach the class later?" He asked and laid down beside me. I looked at him with my face still squished in my pillow and he laughed.

"Yeah I'll be fine. It's just my stomach." I said and groaned. He chuckled and pulled me to his chest. My eyes widened but I relaxed in his arms.

"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up." He whispered and put his arm over my head. I cuddled into his chest and sleep started to take over me.

Sean POV

I was holding Margaret as she slept and I smiled as her breathing slowed and became even. Her hair went over her face slightly and it made her look even more beautiful if that was even possible. I moved a stray hair to get a better look at her and thought about who she had her eyes on. Gabe? Maybe Kenneth? I sighed. It can't be me. I felt her slur in her sleep and I looked down. She cuddled closer into my chest and I smiled. She is perfect. I checked her clock and realized it was already 7:30. I sighed and got my phone and texted Gabe.

S: yo r u and Kenneth still there?

As soon as I sent the text Gabe replied in an instant.

G: yeah. Is Margaret coming to teach tonight?
S: I think so. I'll wake her up. I'll see u guys in a bit.

I turned off my phone and shook Margaret slightly.

"Margaret wake up. Do you wanna teach tonight? You can stay here and rest if you want." I ask her and she slowly opens her eyes. She grabbed her pillow and covered her face with it. She yawned and slowly nodded. I chuckled and was about to walk out the door.