Chapter Thirty-Nine

Jess P.O.V

I walk inside the school hall's and spot the most beautiful person out of the crowd.

"Anna! She turn my way then back to her locker I walk up too her.

"Anna please talk to me. She did something I never thought she would do.

"Ok talk. She said closing her locker."Not here though come with me. She shrug following me

I walk into a old classroom that no one uses anymore I close and lock the door behind me.

"Look Anna am sorry so so so sorry I can't take you not being there with me it hurt's so much.
She just sit there and stare.

"Please I miss you so so so much I want you back I'll do anything to get you back please. I said in tears.

"Please come back to me I love you please! I said wrapping my arm's around her.

"You'll do anything? She asked and I nod.

"I want you to fuck me hard and long right here. My eye's widen but I smile.

"Anything for you. I said kissing her I miss the way I feel when she kisses me the way my heart beat stops for a second.

Move to her neck kissing her sweet spot sucking hard. I hear her moan fuck that was sexy.

"Jess please. I smirk pulling away.

"Please what? She bite her lip

"I want it please. I kiss her one more time's before taking off her shirt.

I unhook her bra and start to kiss her chest making her moan. "You like that?

She nod and I moving my hand to her thigh rubbing it. "Jess don't tease me like that.

I smirk pull her skirt off the her panties."Look at my dirty little girl all wet. I said pushing a finger in her.

"Mmmm Jess. I smirk putting another finger in her."Moan my name again.

"Ahh Jess yes Mmm give me more. I started to speed up." Say only I could do this to you.

"Only you could do this to me. I put anothe finger on her hitting her g-spot.

"Ahh fuck yes don't stop keep hitting it fuck jess don't stop oh god. I take my fingers out of her slowly.

"Let me see how dirty you really are I said dropping in front of her and started licking her wet pussy.

"Ahh yes lick me harder! As she said I lick her harder pushing my tongue deeper in her.

"Yes right there fuck this feels good. She said moaning louder.

"Jess am close. I started sucking on her clit wanting her cum all over me.

Second's later her cum fill's my mouth I grab her by her waist and lay her on a desk.

"You had your fun time for mine. I said taking off all my clothes.

I put my pussy over her face and she started licking me fuck we are going to be here for awhile.

Just saying my new book is out it's call I choose you hope you like it!