chapter 6

Soon enough we got into an argument over some stupid thing only two werewolves lived....

Niall and I

Once again we lost our pack. I forgot i had healing powers but, i only had enough power to heal three wolves. So i talked it out with Niall.

"Maybe you should heal the strongest and most improved wolves?" Niall asked "maybe i should. The most improved wolves are Jocelin and Austin. The strongest wolf is Liam. I'll heal Liam, Jocelin, and Austin." I said.

"Sounds good to me." Niall said. So I decided to heal those three wolves. Within thirty minutes Liam, Austin, and Jocelin were back on their feet.

"Thanks for healing us Y/N." Liam said shaking the dirt from his coat. "No problem, I did it for my friends. Now I have no more healing powers left. Since i used them up on you, you guys now have healing powers."

"Woah, I didn't know I had powers!" Niall said. "Of course you do all werewolves have certain powers. My powers are when I'm upset, mad, sad, etc. My eyes change color to match the emotion. Another one of my powers is that I have incredible strength. I also have the power to see what other werewolves powers are and who their mates are." "Cool" they all said.

"Would you like me to tell you guys your powers?" I asked

"YES!!" They all cheered.

Niall, your powers are super strength, healing, and the ability to love everything. Austin your powers are healing and super smarts. Jocelin your powers are healing and mind reading. And Liam since you are a fairly new werewolf you only have one fully developed power along with the healing power."

"W-what's my power?" Liam asked me. "Your fully developed power is mind reading." I said. "Cool" Liam said kind of disappointed.

"Hey Liam, it's okay I also have the ability to see into the future. You will get your other powers sometime this week." I told him and he instantly cheered up.

"WOAH Y/N WATCH OUT! LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!" They all yelled except Niall he ran to my side.

I turned around and saw maybe twenty or more wolves in front if me. We all changed into our wolves, Niall and I started bearing our teeth at them.

The alpha changed back into a human. I realized it was Ashton. We all changed back into humans and I ran up to him and tackled him to the ground only to be pinned own by him.

Earning a low guttural growl from Niall. He mind linked me.

*N: Y/N GET HIM OFF OF YOU RIGHT NOW!*

*Y/N: why? I've known him since i was 5. Is my baby jealous of Ash?*

*N: I just don't like it when other alphas get all up on you like that.*

*Y/N: Niall I love him like a brother. But what you and I have is stronger. You have to trust me I'd never cheat or do anything like that to hurt you. I love you too much to hurt you.*

*N: I trust you baby, I love you too.*

*Y/N: I also have some important news to tell everyone. I'll tell you in a sec. Once again I love you.*

*N: Okay. I love yo too princess.*

When Ash pinned me down I yelled in his face. "HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE A WEREWOLF?!"

At this point Ash was off of me and Niall came and put his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I thought if I told you I was a werewolf our friendship would be over. I didn't know you were a werewolf too. Now we don't have to keep any secrets!" Ash said.