One

-Carter Mahone-

"Any last words?" I asked the dude holding my gun to his forehead. It took all the strength in my body not to shoot him right then and there.

"Yeah. Do you ever look up?" He laughed evilly. I looked up and see a dude on top of a roof getting ready to throw a girl off. No I don't know the girl personally but she still don't deserve to die that way.

"Guys the roof." I said pointing my gun back to the dudes head.

"I know you wouldn't shoot me right here."

"Then you don't know me. You killed Dave."

"You have no proof." The dude said. I pull back back the safety so the gun is ready to fire when I pull the trigger.

"Actually I do. Me, Rob, AC, Zach, and Dave went on a mission and your gang just so happened to be there." I said getting angry by the minute.

"You was the only one left in the wearhouse when Dave was in there." I said through clenched teeth.

"You caught me Mahone." He laughed.

"You discust me." I said pulling the trigger and his eyes close. His body falls limp.

I run up to the roof and meet the guys.

"Just let the girl go or I'll shoot" Alex said pointing the gun at the dude.

"Go ahead and shoot me, but when you do she would fall off the roof."

"Carter go down to the bottom and wait and catch her." Alex said. I run to the bottom. The gun was fired and the girl looses her balance and falls off the roof. She starts falling towards me and I run to her. I catch her before she hits the ground.