Four

~(Y/N)~

Austin kept asking me all of these questions.

"Sorry.. the other people that kidnapped me... they um... they beat me.." I said and I see Austins jaw clench.

"Where did they hit you?" He asked.

"My eye, side, stomach, mouth, cheek, back, and my ribs."

"How bad?"

"Bring me a wet wash cloth and I'll take my makeup off and show you the marks on my face." I said. He gets up and comes back with a rag. I wipe off my makeup easily. I wince in pain when I touch my eye.

"Here let me." Austin said taking the rag and lightly dabbing my eye.

"Why are you being nice to me?"

"Because just because we are a gang don't mean we are a bad. We are the good slash bad gang." He finishes with the rag.

"I can't believe they did that to you. If I would've known I would've killed them right then and there."

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out and see it was Jake. He was apart of the gang that beat me.

Unkown: It's Jake. I would watch your back if I was you. Maybe tell Carter to watch his along with the rest of the gang. I will get you back soon sweetie :)

I shiver a little. Austin takes my phone and reads the text.

"I won't let him hurt you (Y/N) I can promise you that." He said and I just hug him and cry.