Part 26

location-murthy's house

  after sometime,nandu calmed down still hugging abhi keeping her head on his shoulders.abhi gently traced his fingers through her hairs to make her feel better.

nandu:"bhai..mai kitni baar khud ko samjhake move on karneki koshish ki par..situations mujhe yese mood mein kada rehne par majboor karta hai...ki..."in a choked tone with fresh tears forming in her already swollen eyes.

abhi:"shh... calm down baby doll.kya huwa aaj us wajah se tume firse hurt huwa"in a calm tone.

nandu told the incident to abhi and he could see the pain reflecting in her eyes.this was the only thing which makes him get angry on himself that he couldn't make his baby sis' pain vanish.he want to do but was helpless in many ways that restrain him from doing so.

nandu:"bhai..jab mujhe saharsh ne us sawaal pucha tha na...mujhe usko kya jawaab doon kuch...samaj nahi aarahi thi...i..i.. know the ans..ans par..main usko.."in a choked tone with hiccups.

abhi placed his finger on her lips not letting her talk further.

abhi:"baby doll..plz..i don't know how to console u...I'm sorry nandini main tumhari pain ko nikaal nahi paya..I'm so sorry..I'm a bad brother...that day i should've.."in a low guilty tone with his head low.

when the word "bad brother" got into nandu's ears,she got furious and look at him with anger

nandu:"bhai!! kisne aapko right diya hai aapne aapko bad kehane ka haan"in a stern tone.

abhi:"baby doll.."he was about to say something to calm her anger but how can she stop when hearing bad about her brother not even from his own mouth.nandu just showed her hand to him.

nandu:"aaj last warning hai aapko derahi hoon.mere brother hai wo.he is my proud.how dare u say ill about him??aayintha se sochke baat karna aap"folding her hands close to her chest with a angry pout.nandu snapped at abhi as he was some third person.she didn't gave abhi himself the right to talk ill about him.

abhi felt like the most luckiest person in the world to have a sis like nandu who loves him unconditionally without any expections.tears welled up in abhi's eyes and a tear drop fell down seeing her immense love towards him.

seeing him in tears,nandu's eyes softened which was in raging anger a second ago.she nodded not to cry while wiping his tears away.she again kept her head on his shoulder and both remained silent to calm themselves down.

nandu went on her memory lane which made her out of her life ,her junoon that is music.

Flashback:

 Day of nandu's 12th grade results:

                Nandu was nervously pacing the hall eagerly waiting for her result which abhi went to get.amms was trying her best to calm her down.

amms:"kanna kyu tension lerahi ho.i know u only would have topped the exam.kitna padai ki hai tumne.jaroor tumhara hardwork ka phal milega"in a concerned tone caressing nandu's hairs.

nandu:"nahi yesa overconfidence mein main nahi reha sacthi na.wo galat baat hain na amms.haan mujhe patha hai i did my exams well but phir bhi I'm tensed.Aiyappa meri help karo..."in a tensed tone closing her eyes.

when amms was about to say something,they heard abhi shouting nandu's name and came running inside.

nandu:"kya huwa bhai, aap yesa kyu shout karrahe ho."in a worried tone.

abhi:"oh god baby doll, u topped the exams. tum state first aayi ho my dear nandu" in a enthusiastic tone picking nandu up and twirling her.

amms:"maine kaha tha na nandu tum jaroor exams mein top karregi. Aiyappa ne tumhari wish puri kardi na" touched nandu's head to bless her.