At first...

Sebastian's POV

Hi, I'm Sebastian Michaelis and I am a 19 year old male. I love playing Rugby and I like to study History. Though I'm a little bit intimidated by Mr. Charles Grey, who happened to be my history teacher. Also I am the Student Council President. My Vice-President; William T. Spears is strict, while I have a laid-back attitude.

Beep Beep Beep Be--

I suppressed a grunt after I turned off my alarm. I faced the ceiling for a few seconds when I finally registered to my brain what day it is.

It's the first day of the new students... Also it's Monday.

I forgot to tell you, Classes already started Last week. And everything was already prepared, the Student Council already held the election last week, which I obviously won the president spot. This is to prepare every single thing before any new students enter the school. Within the past week all we did was prepare and plan for the students welcoming. Also we need to give each a tour.

"Honey! Please move faster! It's already 8:26! " Shoot! Everything will start at 9:00! Also our house is quite far. I went out of the shower and wore my black long sleeves with big white bold letters that spells out; SASSY. I also wore my Denim jeans and my white Nike. I wore my necklace that has the black half of the yin and yang and hid it under my top. If I let my necklace show, William might piss me off by asking if my girlfriend gave it to me. Excuse him! I don't have any girlfriend. Also this is the necklace a got from my best pal before he left.... I can't even remember his name and my memory about his face is vague... Anyways, I have no time for flashbacks! It's a big day and I don't intend to ruin it!

Ciel's POV

Hi! I am Ciel Phantomhive, I am a 19 year old male. I love playing chess and video games. Like studying Math and I despise Physical Education because I blandly suck at it. I have asthma and I am unusually frail for a 19 year old. People in my age are 6 footers while I am standing roughly 5'9". Though my best friend always said that that's the size where I am perfect. But It has been years since we last spoke to each other. I hardly believe he even remembers me. Anyways, I also have a youtube account, where I make covers for new and popular songs. My account name is "Phantom Prince" and I have a million subscribers. Crazy huh? I started it when I was 16 with my friend recording it. But when I moved away, I stopped for a month and continued it using a web cam.

"Ciel, honey! It's already 8:30! Please wake up!" I heard my mother shout outside of my door. I shouted a loud 'Yes Mother!' And headed towards the bathroom. I took my toothbrush and applied a decent amount of minty toothpaste before brushing my teeth. Spitting it out, I stared at my reflection. I have grayish-blue locks, also I have cerulean orbs with thick black lashes framing it perfectly. I also have porcelain like skin. My friend whom I spoke about earlier pointed these attributes to me in the past.

"Let's see... You have beautiful grayish-blue hair."

"That's all?"

"You didn't let me finish! You also have cerulean eyes, and your eyelashes are long and thick... Like a female's"

"WHAT?! REALLY?! MY LASHES ARE THAT LONG?!"

"Yeah dude. Also your skin is like porcelain. White, smooth, beautiful... Albeit, it's fragile... just like you Ciel."

"Oh, stop it Mister."

I let out a sigh. I really miss him. But wait... What's his name again? I remember it starts with the letter S... Samuel? Simon? Snape? I shook my head, now is not the time to think about him! I took a quick shower and got my attire ready. My attire consists of; a 'The last of us' shirt, black denim jeans, black Converse and my favorite necklace that has the white part of the yin and yang. I only have the white part because I gave the other half to Simeon... Is he Simeon? Or is he Snape? Anyways he was my best pal who I left. I went down the stairs to meet with my mother. I gave her a smile and she nodded. We both went out and went inside the car. How I can't wait to see him!

《To be continued...》