Chapter 3

August stared at me with hurt showing throughout his gorgeous face. I stood up with what confidence I had left and left the room. I hurried down the hallway towards Alaina's room. I smiled when I opened the door and saw Alaina and April playing with Alaina's legos. April glanced up at me and left Alaina's side to standup next to me.

"So, who's he?" April asked as a we sat on Alaina's bed watching her play.

"My old best friend..... The one who didn't stick by me when I needed him most." I said trying not to cry.
'You didn't tell him what happened' My wolf said growling at me.
'I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT' I replied

"I heard you reject him." April said hugging me. "You know it won't last right?"

"Yeah but it gave me some time to react to the fact that HE'S my mate." I replied. "I wonder why he's visiting our pack."

"Well he is Alpha of the Hollow Moon Pack, which is one of the strongest packs in the world, and we are the Dark Wolf Pack, we have some of the best fighters and best connections with other species." April stated.

"Oh so an alliance." I replied

"Most likely." April said.
April was the Alpha's daughter. That made her Luna, since she found her mate. She welcomed me to the pack with open arms and stood by my side as I told her my life story. Not once did she call me any sort of name like my old pack members did. The big reason why Alaina and I moved to the Dark Wolf Pack was because Alaina was the April's sons mate. It was odd for them to know so young, but it meant that they had a strong bond.
I felt a small tug on my pants and looked down to see Alaina staring at me. "Momma who wad dat?" She asked trying to sound as clear as possible. I sighed,"That was Alpha August. He's visiting our pack for a few days." I said. She nodded and went back to playing with her toys. Suddenly the door burst open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 364
A/N So how is this story so far? I would love some pointers on how to improve my story.
Comment/Vote/Share
XOXO~Ash