Epigraph

pa·limp·sest (n.) something reused or altered but still bearing visible traces of its earlier form

This is the story of a young writer who loses his wife in a fire and places all the blame on his own shoulders. Yearning to atone for his sins, he jumps across timelines and overwrites iconic love stories with their own love story until he is able to rewrite a timeline that allows her spirit to rest in peace. But time is running out...

Copyright © 2016, Leigh Taylor |  All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

____

Hey guys!

Lately, I've become completely inactive writing-wise, and for a long period of time, it felt like I just wasn't coming up with ideas as regularly anymore. It felt like I was completely losing interest, slowly but surely, in writing. And when that realization hit me, I was like, 'No. That is not going to happen.' So, I made myself think again and managed to come up with this idea. I have a rocky sense of what I want to happen, with no clear ending yet. It's sloppy, but I see potential in this one.

On a side note, I'm really sorry about Ethereal Fall. When I got a new phone, all my notes about future chapters were completely deleted, so since then, I haven't even tried to rethink them. Stupid, I know. Call me what you want. I honestly don't know where it's headed and whether or not the end result will be amazing. But one thing's for sure: it is going to be my entry in the Wattys 2016 and I will not let it go down as a complete failure. It won't be amazing, but it won't be rubbish either. You can trust me on that.

So, yeah. The first chapter of Palimpsest will be (hopefully) posted soon, so keep your eyes out for that. Though midterms are coming up... *sighs* Oh dear Lord, I'm gonna be busy...

Leigh