Intro

As I was walking to my apartment I couldn't help but feel like I was being followed... must be in my head.

I went along with my walk anyway and stopped by the market to pick up some steaks and pasta. I wanted to cook a special dinner since my boyfriend would be home from traveling today it's been 2 longs weeks!!!
So as I'm purchasing my stuff and leaving the door to head into the trading night I am approached by flashing lights.
"Hey Jade can we get a smile" ?"Jade you and your man been reunited yet",? Scream the paparazzi. But I just keep walking and am escorted my security into my high class NY apartment that we share.
It's wasn't always like this but ever since I've said yes to being with the love of my life my I haven't really been unoticed. Of course I have had the spotlight on me but just during fashion shows that i organize and celebrity bookings that I manage. I am a fashion business major, I know what's in and what's been long overdue, I only wear the most chic and classy(who can blame me). But even without my job I still would probably be drowned and wearing only the best due to my love always spoiling me with his riches not that I ever allow him to...but it's the thought that counts.
So as I come out the elevator and and head up to my million dollar penthouse I soon receive a text from my boyfriend.....
"Hey just arrived be there in about 15 mins" ;) I begin to panick. I wasn't expecting him to be here for another hour and I haven't started cooking or cleaning! SHIT! I gotta hurry!