Chapter 5 ~ In The Flesh

Recap

"Your friends want you alive I assume?" I asked Ron as I stopped. He growled at me but didn't respond and I watched as his gaze switched between mine and behind me.

"Good." I purred out as they got closer. "Then I won't kill you. You'll be happy to know that I'll finally answer that one question you've all been asking."

Before they could answer I ran at Ron and it's nice to know he was ready for it. I lunged at him in mid kick with both my feet, however in one swift motion he turned and grabbed my hood.

Time seemed to slow at that very moment as I quickly reached in my pocket and grabbed both the present and my codex and slid out of my hoodie.

I tucked and rolled as the cold night air hit my skin. When I finally stopped and landed in a crouch on one knee I looked up to see that I was facing away from the others. I slowly stood as my hair whipped in wind. I could feel their piercing gazes as they took in my figure. I slowly turned my head towards them and flashed a fang filled grin as blue and brown eyes met silver ones.

It also amused me as two familiar faces flashed with shock, surprise, and recognition.

I turned around fully and smiled as Ron narrowed his eyes and clutched my grey hood in the hand that wasn't holding his middle.

"Or rather I'll let these gentlemen answer it." I spoke and gestured to William and Epps. Their faces held the same expression as they said my name in unison.

"Wolfie?"
____________________________

Wolfie's POV

September 5, 2008

"Wolfie." They asked in disbelief. "In the flesh." I responded with a smile and held out my arms as they ran at me.

I was quickly glomped in a bone crushing hug as they squeezed me. I purred at the affection and buried my face in their necks. I looked up to see the others staring in pure shock. I laughed at their expressions as we pulled away from the hug.

"I suppose explanations are an order." I said crossing my rune covered arms. Before anyone could say anything I was quickly smacked in the head by two strong hands. I yelped as I rubbed my head.

"Are you CRAZY?!" Will shouted in my ear. I cringed at his volume as he began pacing in front of me. I grumbled and sat down cross-legged as I watched him ramble.

"You could've KILLED RON! Hell he could've KILLED YOU!" I sighed as he continued. "Will." I said patiently.

Still rambling...

"Will." I continued trying to get his attention.

Still rambling...

"William."

Still rambling...

"WILLIAM LENNOX!!!" I shouted and he stopped. I tilted my head as he looked at me. "Are you finished?"

He sighed. "Yes." He admitted. "Good." I spoke and cleared my throat. I smiled as everyone's attention was directed at me. "Any questions?" I asked and sat back on my hands.