38

I'm writing this at like almost 2am excuse my mistakes.

***

Luna woke up to her phone ringing. She tiredly reached for her phone seeing it was 2am. She must've fallen asleep. As expected it was Jack.

"Hello?" She answered tiredly.

"Baby hi, I just landed. You should start heading here" he said, she could tell he was smiling and that made her smile.

"Yeah alright, I'll see you in forty-five minutes" she sighed, before they exchanged their goodbyes.

Luna got out of bed and slipped on her bike sweats and her Nike hoodie and her white air forces. Grabbing her phone, she headed over to the den to see Aunt Laura and her mother sitting on the couch watching tv still.

"Hey" Luna breaths out, walking in.

"I'm guessing it's time to go?" Aunt Laura asked, raising a brow.

She nodded "yeah he just landed so we better hurry" she told them pointing her thumbs towards the door.

They drove through the snow along the mountain in silence. None of them mind, actually enjoying the silence from what they had been dealing with the last couple days. Aunt Laura and Ms. Vince felt blessed and finally relaxed.

No one said anything till they arrived at the airport forty-five minutes later. "I'm excited to meet this Jack, I've heard so much" Aunt Laura said, as they were getting out of her jeep.

"Me too, he's a great guy. I'm happy" Luna told her, giving her a closed mouth smile.

Aunt Laura returned the same smile pulling her into a side hug; "as long as you're happy" she whispers, before pulling away.

They walked into the airport and it was almost dead. Considering it was 2am Luna expected it.

Jack came into sight and the butterflies and happiness built up in her stomach. She smoked happily and jogged over to him.

Jack finally noticed her jogging be towards her opening his arms and letting her hug him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her small body hugging her back picking her body up off the ground slightly.

"I missed you so much, and it sounds so stupid and a short amount of time. But I love being with you and annoying the shit out of you" Luna mumbled into his neck, before chuckling.

He smiled kissing her lips quickly "I missed you and your annoyance too" he laughed, grabbing his bags again.

Luna and Jack walked over to Ms. Vince and Aunt Laura. "Don't worry aunt Laura already loves you" Luna told him so he wouldn't be so tense.

They walked up and Ms. Vince pulled him into a tight hug welcoming him back. He turned and smiled reaching out to shake Aunt Laura's hand but she pulled him into a hug as well surprising him but making him laugh.

"Don't be silly, Jack your family" she told him pulling away.

He laughed looking back at Luna before looking back at her "well thank you Aunt Laura" he smiled, making her smile back.