Alternate Ending

Owl
....
Ambush

As soon as he heard those he sprinted out of his office as people in your squad were running through carrying injured and dead members. He looked around frantically for you. He didnt see you anywhere and his heart was racing. Surely nothing had happened to you. If something did..... you would have been carred in. Juuzou spotted his father-like partner and ran up to him.

'Shinohara-san where is (y/n)?!'
The man tensed and said
'Why dont we go to my office and ill tell you whats happening.'
Juuzou is worried and jogs to Shinohara's office and sits on the chair bouncing slightly. Shinohara leans against the desk and says

'This may not be easy for you to hear,"
Juuzou nods and Shinohara continues
'The owl ambushed (y/n)'s squad. A lot of them were taken out aaand...' he trails off 'your 'mother' isnt dead....and she took (y/n)'
Juuzou paled and started shaking.
'Now now we are doing everything we can to locate her and as soon as we do we will get her back.' He leans in close to Juuzou's ear 'i know how you feel about the girl' he says with a ghost of a smile.

Juuzou numbly walks back to his apartment and as soon as he shuts the door tears start streaming down his face. This couldnt be real. His mother. His mother, the one who tortued him has her hands on his (y/n). His stomach churns at the thought of what his 'mother' could be doing to
(y/n) at the moment.

He curls up in his bed and stares at the ceiling thinking about (y/n) and if you are okay.

-time skip-
He cant sleep. He rolls over and looks at the clock next to his bed. 1.30...is it really only 1.30? It seems later than that. He sighs and leans his head down. Your scent still lingers on the pillow that sits on his bed from the many sleepovers you two have shared. He hugs it close to his chest and rolls onto his back.

-A year and a half later-
Suzuya drags himself into the building with his eyes cast down. Everyone knows what happened and how much you two meant to each other and stare at the pitiful boy with eyes full of sorrow. Its been too long since you have been taken. He needs to see you. There isnt a day that goes by that he doesnt think about you. Every day since the incident he asked Shinohara if he has any news about his mothers whereabouts. He goes to his office and lays his head down.

He lays there for a lot of the time until Shinohara barges into the room breathless making Juuzou jump slightly at his actions.....

'We found her'

Those words changed everything. It was like a switch was turned on and he was aware of whats going on. He leaped up and followed his partner and saw members of your previous squad huddled together. The last one that walked by had his arm around your shoulder. That couldnt be
(y/n)... she looks so different. His stomach dropped at the sight of you. You werent wearing much clothes. You had a long tunic on that was ripped in a lot of places. He froze. Your hair wasnt shiny like it used to. It was longer but it was dull and your eyes seemed empty as they were looking slightly down. You were a lot more pale. You didnt have a nice pale tone. You looked very sick. What caught his eye the most and what made him want to hold you and never let you go was.....

To be continued....

So yeah, this alternate story will have a good ending. There will be a lot of change when he sees reader after a year and a half of seeing you so i hope you like this story.
~~Nagoya