Chapter Eleven.

Since we are in Ohio still , Anthony had to rent a studio for us to use. This studio is bigger then the one we have at home. Well, we technically aren't in a studio at home, we just dance on a stage. Same thing right?

Anyway, Austin,Dave,Alex,Robert,and Zach were all sitting on the floor in the front of the room. In front of our mirror.

Katelynn and I were stretching while Anthony plugged up the system so he could play the music.

"Alright girls." He called "Just because the competition got canceled doesn't mean that we stop working. There will be one in the future that we will go to. I has already been looking. And there is one in two weeks. I have already signed you two up."

Katelynn and I looked at each other and squealed. If you haven't noticed , we love to go to competitions.

"Where is it gonna be?" Katelynn asked while we both stood up.

"California."

"AHHHHH!"

"We have always wanted to go!" I called.

We turned and looked at the boys and they were just laughing at us. Dave was giving me the 'have you done it yet' look. And I knew what he meant.

I haven't asked Austin yet. Austin must have noticed me starring at him.

"What?" he asked.

I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"I was just wondering......"

He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just wondering what? Baby, your scaring me." he said looking into my eyes.

"could I possibly be a back-up dancer for you.?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Nope."

When he said that, my heart sunk. I tore my gaze away from him.

"Only because I want you to be my main dancer."

"Really?"

I couldn't help but smile! Omg! He said yes!

Wait, but I thought they always said never mix business with pleasure.

I hope things turn out alright..