Chapter 5- Even more surprises

Louis’ POV

“Seeing as none of you like the lesson plan, we will not be doing the lesson plan. Instead, because we all have talents, we will show of our talents, every class. If we have time, we’ll do a fun activity about the lesson plan. Got it? Good. Anyone want to go first?” Ross raised his hand. “What is your talent?”

“I’m playing the guitar and singing.”

“And what shall you sing?”

“Everything About You by One Direction. And, um, this is dedicated to my favourite person in the world. You know who you are.” Jessica blushed instantly, but tried to hide it. “You know I always got your back girl so let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running. I said it’s just matter of fact girl, you just call me name I’ll be coming through, coming through, I’ll keep coming. On the other side of the world, it don’t matter, I’ll be there in two, I’ll be there in two, I’ll be there in two. It’s everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch, baby. To the way that you kiss on me.” Jessica looked as red as a tomato by the time Ross was done. It was so sweet.

“Anybody else?”

“I’ll go,” Jessica offered.

“And what will you be doing?”

“I’m singing a song.”

“What song?”

“As Long As You Love Me, by my Uncle, Justin Bieber. And um, this is dedicated to someone special, well two people. Two people who became my life in the matter of weeks.”

  I smiled. Jessica was talking about me and Ross.

As long as you love me. As long as you love me. As long as you love me. We’re under pressure. 7 billion people in this world tryin’ to fit in! Keep it together. Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning. But hey now, it’s no good. We both know, it’s a cruel world. But I will, take my chances! As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me, I’ll be your platinum, I’ll be your silver, I’ll be your gold. As long as you, la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la- love me, love me. As long as you, la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la- love me, love me.” She hit the notes perfectly. I guess she takes after me.

“That, was amazing!” I complimented her when she finished. She sat down beside Ross – when did she not? – and kissed his cheek, well, tried. He turned his head at the last second and she kissed his lips.

“Hey! No public displays of affection!”

“Says the guy who snogged someone in front of 11 year olds!”

“I was happy!”

“Well so am I!” She sassed.

“Anyone else? You don’t have to sing, you can show off any talent.” Ross and Jessica raised their hands.

“Don’t tell me you’re singing.”

“Hurtful! And no. We have another talent.”

“And what is that?”

“Our talent, is that we’re 11 year olds who are in love. To prove it, just watch.” They started kissing, almost snogging. I don’t have a problem with a kiss, or saying “I love you”, but snogging, no.

“This is music class, not a porn movie! Go get a room if you want to do that.”

“We’re in a room,” Ross sassed back.