Chapter Five

I walked into the centre of the next room slowly, hanging my head in shame.

"Where's Styles?" Tommo spat.

"He's not feeling too good." I said, it being the first thing that entered my brain.

He nodded accepting my answer.

"Have you learnt your lesson?" He questioned me.

"Yes, sir." I glanced to the ground.

He burst into laughter. "Enough of that sir shit, my names Tommo. You should go to sleep now; you've got a busy day tomorrow."

I knew not to ask, but I was curious.

"Where's the gal gonna sleep?" Horan questioned Tommo.

"I don't trust her enough yet to give her her own room. She'll run away." Payne commented.

I guess he was right.

"That's true, Payne." Tommo pondered gulping down some alcohol along with the others.

"I guess she can sleep with one of you guys." He shrugged.

He had just thrown me into the lions den.

They all squabbled over who I would inhabit a room with until I was 'trusted.'

Trusted, or dead more like.

Eventually Horan was chosen, I guess when he was drunk he was the loudest and got more words in.

I was scared. I wasn't sure if he would try anything, but I didn't think he would.

"Remember Horan, even though the bitch doesn't act like it, she's still one of us. Don't touch her." Tommo warned.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Horan noticed and kicked my ankle slightly.

"Night lads." He shouted, as he grabbed my arm and shoved me in front of him, guiding me to his room.

He dived onto the bed.

His room was the same as Styles, except his was more dark and gloomy.

I coughed awkwardly.

"What?" He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"It's just that...well I don't have any clothes with me to wear."

He winked. "Maybe you don't need any."

"No I'm serious, what am I going to live in?" I murmured quietly not wanting to be in trouble.

"We'll find you something. But for now..."

He stood up, directly in front of me. He brushed his hand down my arm. The room was freezing, I shook slightly.

He brushed a piece of my chocolate coloured hair out of my eyes. He smelt of alcohol. Yes he was attractive, blue piercing eyes and covered in tattoos just like the others, but I was afraid.

"If you try anything, I'll tell Tommo." I said bravely.

"Who says he'll believe you?" He smirked, planting a kiss down my neck.

"He gave you specific rules." I whispered, trying with all my might to push him off me.

"I never follow rules." He smirked.

I felt pathetic and weak, I wanted to run but my feet were almost cemented to the ground.

"Stop." I screamed, overcoming my momentarily paralysis.

He let go of me and looked at me in disgust.

"Do you even know who I am... I am Niall fucking Horan, vice leader of Gang 7. And in all of my 24 years, no one has ever refused me...