Chapter 1

Jakes pov

I was in my dressing room, taking off my makeup. There was a knock at the door, and I said, "Come on in!" I turned and saw Jinxx standing by me. "Oh, hey Jinxx!" I said, my heart racing. "Hey Jake." Jinxx said. He sounded worried. "What's wrong?" I asked, looking into his amazing blue eyes that could melt your heart in one instance, and melt you the next. "Well, I like someone." Jinxx said. My heart broke. "That's awesome! So why are you worried?" I asked, holding back tears. "I'm afraid they don't like me back." He said. "Tell me who it is, and I might be able to help you." I said, putting my hand on top of Jinxxs hand. "It's you... Jake, I love you..." Jinxx said, looking away, and I thought I saw a tear fall. "Jinxx, I love you too." I said, standing up. Jinxx turned his head, and I saw tears falling down his face. "Y-you do?" He asked, stuttering. I nodded, wiping his tears with my thumb and stroking his cheek. He hugged my stomach, and laid his head on my shoulder. I kissed his head, and I heard him sniffle. "Don't be scared, Jinxx." I said softly, rubbing his back to calm him down. "Thanks Jake." He said, looking into my eyes. I saw calmness in his usually piercing blue eyes. I nodded, and gently kissed his warm lips. It was a quick kiss, but I could tell Jinxx wanted a longer kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed him again, my tongue slipping into his mouth. He pulled away, breathing softly. "I love you, Jake." He said. "I love you too, Jinxx." I said. I never wanted to let him go. But I had to...