( 03. from escapades to bad pasts )

Once Allison had calmed down a bit, she climbed down from the second floor and wordlessly stalked toward the double doors.

        "Hey! Where are you going?" Scott called after her.

        "I'm going on an adventure," she replied. "Wanna come?"

        Scott looked at Lydia, who shook her head. He sighed, got up, and followed Allison out of the doors.

       Stiles stood up quickly and hurried after the pair. Lydia rolled her eyes and followed him, Isaac on her heels.

        "So! Where are we going?" Scott asked Allison once they were in the hall.

        She shrugged, and simply drawled, "I don't know."

        "How do you know where Kensington went?" Scott speed walked to keep up with the girl, brows furrowed with nervousness.

         "I don't." Allison smirked to herself at her companion's distraught. She really needed to teach this McCall boy a thing or two.

         "So how do you know when he'll be back?"

         "I don't." Allison turned around to grin at Scott. "Being bad feels pretty good, doesn't it pretty boy?"

        Behind them, Stiles worriedly followed Lydia. "Where do you think we're going?" the boy asked.

        "I don't know," Lydia answered.

         "D'you know where Kensington is?"

         "I don't."

        "Then why are we risking our asses out here?"

        Lydia turned around and placed her hands on Stiles's shoulders. "It's okay," she laughed. "We aren't going to get caught. C'mon. Live a little."

        Her eyes twinkled playfully as she pulled Stiles along. He found the offer hard to refuse, taking Lydia's hand and following her down the hall.

         Allison stopped abruptly when she had reached her destination. She twisted the combination lock on her locker until it popped open, then quickly stepped back when a miniature guillotine fell to the floor. Along with the guillotine, several textbooks and crumpled pieces of paper tumbled out of the messy locker.

        "Slob..." Lydia muttered.

        "My maid's on vacation," Allison replied drily. She took out a clump of seran-wrapped green stuff that looked suspiciously like weed.

        "Drugs!" Stiles exclaimed.

        Lydia made a move to grab the drugs from Allison. "Screw that Argent, put it back!" she scolded.

         Allison ignored her and headed back to the library, Scott in tow.

        "Drugs! The girl has marijuana!" Stiles's eyes were as big as planets. Lydia tried to hide her amusement at the boy's disbelief.

        "Do you approve of this?" he asked Lydia as they followed Scott and Allison down the hall. Lydia shook her head and hurried to catch up with the pair ahead of them.

        "Guys, we're gonna cross through the lab, and then we'll double back," Allison instructed once they were farther away from her locker.

        "You better be right. If Kensington cuts us off, it's your fault," Lydia grumbled, but followed Allison's path anyway.