Roses and Romance

Hey welcome to 2016 woo! Last year was pretty great, that's when I started this story, hopefully I'll finish it this year (fingers crossed) somehow miraculously my writing drive is back so I'm going to pump out as many chapters as I can. Also I started a new story! It's an original story with my oc's and all that. It's called Androgynous and its going to be pretty gay lemmie tell you. So check it out if you would like, or like do it because you think I'm cool and want to support my work or whatever. Okay this will be a fluffy chapter so woo. Alright let's get started.
~Wah

I opened my eyes to the bright morning light; feeling around the bed for any other signs of life, only finding a cold spot next to me. I look at my alarm clock which read: 12:30. I slept in way too long. I slung my legs over the side of the bed, ripping the covers off in the process. I sat there for a couple seconds, wiping the sleep from my eyes. I stood up, then realized, I was completely naked.

I picked up the pair of sweatpants on the floor and the t shirt next to it, the t shirt I can only assume was Eren's since I was swimming in it. I make my way to bathroom, checking my over all appearance to make sure I didn't look absolutely disgusting. My hair was a little tousled and my eye bags were as pronounced as ever, but I didn't look too bad. Just then the overwhelming smell of bacon hit my nostrils, drawing me into the kitchen.

I come into the kitchen to a shirtless Eren in baggy Star Wars pj's. I walk up behind him, snaking my arms around his tan waist, kissing both shoulder blades before resting my head between them.

"Smells good." I mumbled

"Hah dejavu much?" He said flipping the pancake in front of him.
"Everyone went to some boring museum so we're all by ourselves today."

"Hey museums aren't boring!" I retorted, "they're just informational and I guess some people don't like learning." Eren laughed moving the cooked pancake from pan to plate.

"Okay well foods ready, go sit at the table." I pulled away and and sat at the end of the table, place already set.

"I made you a special pancake." Eren said, scooping a heart shaped pancake onto my plate. I laughed.

"You are too cute Eren, this is so cheesy I love it."

"So Levi likes cheesy romance huh? Well I'll keep that in my mind." He took the spot next to me, taking pancakes that look like poor deformed hearts.

"I got the rejects." Eren said laughing. We ate our breakfast, then Eren said he had a surprise for me.

"It's not much, but I just thought it would go well with the heart shaped pancakes." He got up from the table and disappeared into a nearby room. He came back out with a bouquet of roses.

"See I said it wasn't that much, but it's something." He handed me the bouquet and sat down across the table. I laid the flowers down and leaned across the table to cup his face.

"Thank you." I said leaning in to meet his lips. This kiss was a different kind of kiss then any of the others, not shy, not lustful, just sweet and soft. I pulled back smiling at him, giving one more quick peck before retreating to my side of the table.

"Is that my shirt?" Eren asked.

"Oh, uh, ya it is. It was the first thing I saw so I put it on."

"I like seeing you in my clothes."

"Okay, remind me to steal your clothes more often then."

"I have a feeling I won't have to remind you." Eren got up, taking his dishes and mine to the sink. "We should go out today. Do something fun."

"Ya that sounds good. Where would we go?" I asked

"I have a few ideas."
...
His idea was roller skating, which I had later learned he had never done before.

"You really haven't?" I questioned as I tied my skates.

"No, so I'll need some help standing."
I stood in front of where he was sitting, grabbing his hands as he shakily stood up.

"That's it, nice and easy, you got it." He stumbled forward into my arms. I held him up as he worked to stabilize himself. I let go slowly and turned around, motioning for him to hold on to my shoulders. He grabbed my shoulders with a killer death grip, as I slowly towed us to the rink. He grabbed the side of the rink and slowly pulled himself. I slowly rolled next to him, making sure he wouldn't fall.

After about ten minutes of just slowly scooting around the outskirts of the rink I convinced him to let me pull him around. I put my arm out and he grabbed onto it, holding on for dear life. I started slow, staying on the outside, but slowly building up speed as we made it closer to the middle.

The faster we went the more Eren laughed like a middle school health class laughed about a penis. He loosened his grip on my arm, starting to figure out how to move his feet in order to roll correctly. By the end we were circling the center, loosely holding hands.

After a fun couple of hours of skating, we turned in our skates and went out for dinner. Dinner was delicious and expensive, and Eren payed for it all because he's stupid and won't let me pay. We pulled up to the house and went to the front door, where there was candles and a singular rose in front of the door. I looked at Eren and then back at the rose, bending down to pick it up. Eren opened the door, motioning for me to go through.

I walked in to flower petals leading through the kitchen and living room area, to the back rooms. I questioningly looked at Eren who only shrugged.

I followed the petals back to Eren's room, Eren following close behind. I open the door to flower petals on the neatly made bed, candles everywhere. The petals on the floor branched off to the ensuite bathroom. In the bathroom there were so many candles, and a bath with flowers delicately placed on the surface of the water. I touched the water to see what temperature it was, it was hot so it must have been recently drawn.

"Did you do this?" I turned around to ask Eren, who was leaning against the doorframe.

"Technically it was Erwin and Hanji, but it was my idea." I walked over to him placing a kiss on his lips, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No one has ever done something like this for me." I said quietly after breaking our kiss.

"Someone like you deserves even more." He kissed me again, deeper than the last. "We'd better get in that bath before it gets cold."

"Ya," I replied, smiling deviously, "we should."