chapter 4

Camila's pov

Today is the day that i meet Lauren! I already have my outfit planned out.
My mom's going to drive me there. She keeps asking if Lauren's my girlfriend but i tell her no. As i watch the road carefully, i ask my mom if we're there yet. It only takes 10 min with traffic.

Once we're there i tell my mom to drop me off. As i enter im hoping to see lauren but i don't. She's probably heading here now. I go sit down at a table.

Everytime i hear the door open i look carefully to see if its her. I hear the door open once again, and i see lauren. I wave my hand so she could see me. When she sees me she smiles and heads over to me.

"Helloo!" Lauren says enthusiastically.

"Hi." I say shyly.

She looks beautiful. She wore skinny jeans. With a with silky blouse. She had her long black hair loose. And she had heels. I look like a potato compared to her.

"Sooo." I hear lauren say. "What are you gonna get?"

"Well, im gonna get fries. A steak, and rice & beans." She looks at me intensely from what i said.

"Oh thats nice! I think I'll get a hamburger with a side of fries." She says smiling a bit.

When we got our food we rambled and rambled about stuff going on in life. And the silence wasn't so awkard. After that we exchanged phone numbers.

Today might've been the best day of my life.

-----------------------------

Did you see teen wolf? That shit was lit af.