Chapter 27

Taraji -

"Baby I been thinking about reducing my time in the studio," Chris said as he kissed my neck. "Baby why, I don't want you giving up your music," I said as I rubbed his forehead.

"I'm not giving it up my music baby, I just wanna spend more time here at home with you and Royalty, I'm done with all that I'm making changes, cutting these niggas off who ain't doing me no justice, only thing I wanna focus on is you, and baby girl, and hopefully baby boy," he said as he kissed my stomach.

"I shoulda let you use a condom," I laughed. "Whatever man I know you ain't tripping now talking about you want some more babies," he laughed.

"Shut up, and I do want some more kids I hope we have another girl," I said as I put my thumb in my mouth. "We having a boy man," he said as he skipped his lips. "Whatever Chris, were having another girl," I said as I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Man I ain't hearing that we gone have a boy for real, it's gone get crowded in here," he said as he rubbed my back. "Yeah I guess but we got the room," I said as I kissed his neck.

"I love you baby," he said as he kissed me on my neck. "I love you too," I said as I pecked his lips. I cuddled up closer to him and closed my eyes.

Just then I felt somebody hitting the bed. Me and Chris looked at the foot of the bed and saw Royalty smiling. "How she get out her crib?" Chris laughed. "Sneaky like her daddy," I laughed. "Shut up man come here mama," he said smiling at her.

She smiled and struggled a little to hop up on our bed. She climbed and crawled In between me and Chris. "Hey princess, you snuck out your crib," I asked as I started tickling her.

She laughed and laid back on Chris as she put her thumb in her mouth. "Just like yo mama girl," he laughed. "Shut up," I said as I hit his chest. "Come on man I wanna sleep," he said as he laid down. Royalty got under the covers and laid her head on Chris.

"Come on mama," he said as he picked her up and let her lay on him. "Come here big baby," he said as he smiled at me. I giggled and laid my head in the crook of his neck. He pulled the covers over us and we drifted off to sleep.

*********

Terrance -

"I'm sick of you coming home late and leaving early Terrance!" Mira yelled as she followed me into our walk in closet. I pulled out my phone and sent Karruche a text.

I was tired of Mira and her constant yelling and nagging I ain't have time for this bullshit. This was one of the reasons why I never came home in the first place.
"Look Mira I have to get to work okay," I lied. "Terrance you're lying that wasn't Lee texting you that was that bitch wasn't it?" She asked as she pushed me back.

"Mira I don't know what the fuck your talking about baby okay calm down," I said as I put on my tie. I walked in front of the mirror and fixed my suit jacket. I put on my watch and my all black Fedora as I slid into my Stacy Adams black dress shoes.

"Terrance i want a divorce!" She yelled. "Mira calm the fuck down you ain't going no where okay, take you're ass back in the room and watch our son, I told you I have to get to work, I'm taping for Empire tonight, Lee called me and he needs all the Empire actors on set in an hour so calm down okay baby," I said as I grabbed her waist and pecked her lips.

"I'm sorry I just hate when you have to leave," she whined as she pecked my lips. "I know baby, I know, but I gotta go I'll be back later okay," I said as I grabbed my wallet and my keys. I heard a car honk outside and I walked towards the door.

"I love you and I'll be back tonight okay," I said as I pecked her lips. "Okay," she replied. "I'll be back tonight," I said as I walked out the door.

I took a deep breath as The cool April wind hit my back. It felt so good to finally get out of that damn house. I walked to the door and got inside the passengers seat. "Mmm I missed you," I said as I gave Karruche a peck on the lips. "I've missed you too more than you know," she replied.

"Let's get out of here," I said I turned the radio on and put on my shades. "So what's the plan?" I asked as I watched the cars in front of us. "We need to get rid of them," she said.

"I looked up Chris's schedule, he's supposed to be at club Zeal Friday night, I heard he got a thing for island girls, I got a pretty little brunette already lined up, I say we get her close to Chris, get him a little drunk, tell her to flirt with him, and take some pictures, post the pics all over the Internet. Taraji sees these pics she's done with him," I said as I button my sleeves.

"What about her?" She asked. "I think a little birdy named Kelvin would probably like to get involved," I said. "Me likey," she laughed. "We gone get rid of these bitches once and for all baby, then I'll divorce Mira and me and you can run away and go public with our relationship," I said as I pecked her lips. "I like that daddy, very much so," she replied. Snoop Dogg's Song Peaches and Cream begin to come on on the radio, I turned it up and laid my head back, I was going to enjoy ruining Taraji and Chris's marriage.

******

Taraji -

When I woke up, both Chris and Royalty were still sleep. I kissed both their foreheads and headed down stairs to Marcell's room. I opened the door and he was sleep as well.

I went downstairs, turned the tv on and plopped down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a lot of missed messages from unread numbers.

I tapped on one of them and remember that it was Kelvin's number. I sent him a text back and then laid back on the couch. Just as I grabbed the remote my phone began to vibrate. It was a text from Kelvin I couldn't help but blush.

Kelvin : You been went MIA on me, I miss seeing your beautiful face ;)

Me : awe well I've been busy sorry :(

Kelvin : I was wondering if we could go to dinner Friday night .

Me : Kelvin I'm married.

Kelvin : I know but we're just friends right? Nothing more nothing less

Me : okay what time Friday?

Kelvin: 7:30 sharp :)

Me : okay I'll be ready.

Kelvin : cool, and make sure you remind your body guard were just friends.

I laughed and went to my settings on my phone. I put a password on my phone because I knew Chris would constantly be on my shit and I didn't want him tripping. I wanted him to be able to trust me and know that I wouldn't cheat on him. I loved and respected my husband and nobody would ever take his place. I just couldn't shake this thing I had going with Kelvin.