Sonnet

Third book in the Words trilogy.

They say that life is unfair, but really life's completely fair because it's unfair to everyone. Luke is back to looking at the cup half full now that Michael's awake and Michael...well, it's just half a cup. After Michael wakes up from the coma he landed himself in, Luke packs them up, buys them a cat and they're on the road with the new, still in the honeymoon-phase couple Ashton and Calum, Tatiana, and a new friend they met during Michael's hospital stay, Alice. They're driving away from all the problems that are plaguing them and focusing their minds on one thing; Michael. He's alive, but that's not enough. Michael happy is what they want; Michael living. So they're driving to find Michael's happiness, and they aren't going back until Michael is convinced he should be alive and that he's loved and until he can convince them that he's happy. At first Michael tries pulling his old tricks because there's just so much pain and anger and hatred, but he learns that the others see through him now. In Words, Michael found love and friendship. In Speechless, Michael almost lost it all. In Sonnet, Michael's learning to heal and he has the most important people in his life supporting him all the way.