Chapter. 16

-You know who's Perspective-

It had been a week since you had discovered you had somehow become a demon, and under Ciel's orders, Sebastian gave you lessons on things like how to make contracts, how to summon your demon powers, and also defence, which also just counted as attacking. When you had questioned how he knew this he'd replied with a line you had heard many times, but now it had started to make sense.

"I am simply one hell of a butler" With that information you had figured out him and Ciel made a contract, and that was why Ciel wore an eye patch, but you had been sworn to secrecy, with Sebastian killing you as the 'threat'.

No you weren't all that scared of Sebastian. Not in the least. You had taken him down once without actually knowing you were a demon, so now you could probably do some damage. But even so, you wouldn't tell anyone.

"(Y/N), are you even listening?" Sebastian snapped.

"To be frank, no." Sebastian had been going over a lesson you've done four or so times, and it was getting boring!

Sebastian was about to say something, when the bell Ciel rings when he 'needs' something rang.

"(Y/N), stay here. Or don't... You should probably leave the room, then I will not have to stay and give you lessons."

"Fight me." You mumble as he left.

'Why should I stay here to bother Sebastian? I might as well leave.'

You stood up from the wooden chair you were sitting on, and walked towards the window.

'Don't you dare fail me now.'

You took a deep breath and jumped, rolling over your shoulder like taught.

'Ha. Take that.'

You stood up, and wiped the dirt from your dress...

'Wait... Sh*t! I swear to god if there is anyone within a fourteen meter radius, I will kill them.'

You looked around, and sighed a breath of relief to see no one was around. Not even Finny. Luckily, because he probably would have been concerned that you just jumped from a good twenty meter height.

You walked away from where you just jumped, and travelled to the main part of the garden, that is where you saw Finny, and ran over to him.

"Hi Finny!" You smile

"Oh, hello (N/N)!"

"Do you need any help?"

Finny looked down, and ruled out he would appreciate help, "Are you sure you are able to? I thought Mister Sebastian was giving you lessons?"

You shrugged. "Eh. He told me I should leave the room so he didn't have to teach me any more."

"That was not very nice of him."

"Yeah, he isn't the nicest person I've ever met.."

Finny nodded.

"So, what would you like help with?"

"Can you dig the places for me to put the roses?"

You nodded, and began to help, making quite a bit of progress.

A good ten minutes later, you and Finny were almost done. Until Ciel came out with Sebastian.

"(Y/N)!" Ciel yelled.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing out here?! Sebastian is supposed to be tutoring you!"

"Well, for one Sebastian is boring. For two he told me to leave."