Author's Note

METAMORPHOSIS OF A MEAN GIRL is the sequel to HOW TO RULE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL. I strongly recommend that you read them in order as there are a lot of characters, backstories, and plot twists that I won't be able to fully explain here.

You can find HOW TO RULE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/17449746-how-to-rule-your-high-school

As with HTRYHS, this story is also a first draft (or second if we're really counting) so all comments and critiques (positive and negative!) are greatly appreciated! I love to hear what people like, dislike, love, hate, or find boring about my work. That being said, if your criticism isn't constructive (aka if it's nothing but hate), don't bother leaving it. Let's leave the internet a little better than we found it, not worse ok?

Much the same as with the prequel, this story does contain content that is not suitable for all readers. Teen partying, drinking, bullying, cursing, and other associated shenanigans will be found here and for the record I do not condone any of them.  But let's be real, anyone who's ever been a teenager knows what goes on. 

If like Mean Girls, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, or pretty much any teen drama, then this story is most definitely for you.

Happy reading! :D