Lucy's freaking dense and Natsu's freaking sweet

(sorry I haven't updated in like two days but school is like in the way. I'm on a bus for a basket ball game and I'll try to update this chapter! okay, please don't hate me and enjoy the chapter! we introduce the beginning of Gale in the end of this. Natsu and Mira try to fix Lucy's denseness but may or may not fail.)

nalu is forever! (: ❤❤❤

"Everyone! Master is healed thanks to Porlyusica! Please stay out of trouble for the time being," Mira explained kindly with a gentle smile.

Ever member of Fairy Tail had been so worried for his health that they're now cheering and applauding!

"He was walking about just the other day!" Natsu yelled but everyone ignored him.

Lucy was by Natsu's side giggling.

"Oi, Natsu! we have some serious unfinished business!" Gray yelled from across the guild.

"not until you put clothes on!" Natsu yelled back.

Gray looked down and realized he was in boxers.

"Here, Gray-sama, may I call you that?" a blue haired girl walked up to him with clothes.

Gray glanced at her then smiled, "Hi Juvia! Did you join Fairy Tail?"

Juvia's eyes lit up, "yes! Thanks for remembering my name!"

"Oh yah no problem," Gray said suddenly losing interest.

Gray pulled the clothes on and fought with Natsu.

Lucy sat at the guilds new bar area.

She had her head sitting on the counter while her arms laid out in front of her face. She watched Mira retreat back behind the bar washing dishes, and Lisanna carried food to the hungry members.

She often caught Natsu staring at the food, she actually thought he was watching Lisanna but Cana says it's the food because when Lisanna is without food he doesn't react to her presence. He seems like the kind who would have a weird fetus for girls.

"Hey Mira, why haven't there been any new requests?" Lucy asked boredom evident in her voice.

Mira giggled, "The ones we have now are old, the new ones haven't come in yet. Which is strange because we are usually piling with requests." Mira smiled while rubbing an empty crystal glass with a soft rag.

"I knowwwww~," Lucy said whining like a bored child. She sunk her head lower then heard Natsu's and Gray's fight escalate to magic which will probably cause everyone else to fight.

So Lucy watched Natsu and quickly noticed he was using his favorite magic.

fire dragon slaying magic.

Mira let out a fan girl squeal. Lucy blinked and looked away from Natsu.

When her eyes were off of him, he quickly noticed. He always watches her in secret. He's still got alot of secrets but he's slowly becoming a real person. For starters, he'll usually be in the attic of the guild but now he's fighting with the guild and he was previously fighting with everyone.

"What is it, Mira?" Lucy asked her white haired friend.

Mira smiled, "You and Natsu are so adorable!"

Lucy blinked, "Uh thanks?"

Mira leaned toward her, her look was unreadable to Lucy. It was a look of both shock, disbelief, and anger.

"Wait. Are you telling me that you don't know?" Mira asked still looking at Lucy with 'that' look.

Lucy's mouth formed a small dot of curiosity, "what?"