Chapter 4.

Percy:

I looked at Thalia's dumbfounded expression, and I sighed. "Looks like I have some explaining to do."

"Uh huh," Thalia blinked.  "That would be nice."

"You are our brother?" The small boy with black hair and dark brown/black eyes-the same color mine shifted to-asked, sounding confused.

"Of course he isn't," the older girl with wavy black hair, and a green beanie said, trembling slightly.  "He can't be.  That's impossible."

"Is it, Bianca?" I asked.

She took a step back.  "How do you know my name?"

"My aunt told me all about you two." I frowned.  "I know you don't want to believe this...but your father is a god."  

"No!" Bianca shook her head.  "No, you are wrong."

"Cool!" Nico said.

I grinned.  "How about we go to camp and you guys can talk to Chiron.   After-" I looked at Thalia, "-My other sister explains what Thorn said."

"Well...he..." Thalia stuttered from me suddenly putting her on the spot.

"We'll talk about this inside my tent," Artemis ordered.  "Zoe, come with me.  The half bloods will wait with the rest of the hunters outside."

After Thalia debriefed us, Artemis looked troubled.  "I need to hunt," She muttered.  

"I'll prepare the hunters," Zoe said firmly, giving a glare to Thalia.  

"No." Artemis said.  

"No, Milady?" Zoe asked.

"This monster I must hunt alone."

"What about us?"

"You will stay at Camp Half Blood.  I'm sure Chiron won't object, and I'm sure they hold no grudge over what happened last time."

Thalia muttered something under her breath.

"The Apollo Express, huh?" I asked, smirking.  I was his grandson, his favorite grandson, so I was perfectly okay with this, but I knew the hunters wouldn't feel the same way.

Zoe groaned, and I laughed.  "Yes," Artemis said, ignoring us.  "My brother will escort you all to Camp, while I start my hunt."  Then, she turned to me.  "Normally I wouldn't ask, but since I favor you, and have helped raise you since you were born, I will ask you if you would care if I asked the daughter of Hades to join the hunt?"

"You have my permission," I said.  "If she wants to join, then she wants to join.  If she doesn't, she doesn't.  She can make her own choices.  She doesn't need a half-brother she just met and isn't ready to accept to make her choices for her."

Artemis grinned at me.  "Well, then, I will see you again, hopefully soon, young one."

She shimmered, and I closed my eyes as she disappeared with a flash.  I bit my lip, and closed my eyes, feeling the breeze brushing my face.

"There must be some kind of mistake," Bianca protested.  "We can't be..."

"Demigods?" Zoe supplied.

"We can't be demigods," Bianca denied.  "It's impossible!"

"No, what is impossible is for Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades to get along.  Demigods are quite possible.  You, Nico.  Thalia, me.  We are all children of the gods.  Thalia is, in fact, your cousin.  I'm your brother." 

"That's so cool!" Nico said, and hugged me.  I grinned. 

 "We are children of Hades, god of the Underworld and Riches.  Thalia is a daughter of Zeus.  We are pretty powerful because we are children of the Big Three."

"Whoa!" Nico said, his eyes widening and gleaming like a kid--or me, come to think of it--in a candy store.

"Yeah," I agreed, laughing.  "It is pretty cool.  In fact, I'll tell you all about it."

"Really?" Nico asked.

"Of course.  I'm your older...I'm your brother, am I not?"

I knew it wouldn't be good for them to blow up their world again with the whole oh-you've-been-in-a-stinking-magic-casino-for-over-seventy-years-and-didn't-age-by-the-way thing.  That might be a little uncomfortable for a brotherly-siblings bonding conversation.

"Does Apollo really drive the sun?  Is Thalia really a daughter of Zeus?  Are we really kids of Hades?  Isn't Hades the god of Underwear?  Is our dad really the god of Underwear?  Why on earth would there be a god for underwear?  That doesn't make any sense.  Didn't you say earlier that Thalia was also your sister?  How is that possible if she is a daughter of Zeus and we are kids of Hades?  Was that girl who jumped off a cliff really a daughter of the wisdom goddess?  Isn't she supposed to be smart?  If she's smart, why'd she jump off a cliff?  Does that mean lady with the bow look mad to you?  Is her face red?  Do you think she has a sunburn?  Is it on fire?"

His rapid questions were a bit annoying when they turned to Annabeth, but got amusing when it turned to Zoe.  Zoe's face was indeed red, but probably with anger.  Or she thought he was so funny that she needed to desperately hold in her laughter so no one would ever know she had a sense of humor.

...No, she was pissed.

Sorry the chapter is so short, I haven't been feeling well lately, so there is that.  I'll try to update as soon as I can, and if you guys know any jokes that are funny because they are just so bad, I'd like to hear them.  I always get a laugh out of those, so if you have any, please comment them here.  

Anyway, I'll try my best to update soon, and it'll probably be longer.  Gotta see Thalia torch New England, right?

Bye, guys!  See you soon (hopefully) :)

Book_The_Worm-